Controlling Height of A Landrace Sativa?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Titans, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Do you guys have any experience with the height of landrace sativas. I would be growing inside of a tent. How difficult would it be to keep the strain at a managable height? And are all extremely tall?

2. Supper crop lst the fuck out her tie that bitch down

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. If you start your topping & training early,like when the 4th node appears , You can easily control the height and make it a wide bush instead of a tall skinny tree...Just don't wait too long to start the process.

4. Get on your spurs she's going to be a wild ride lasso her down

5. She will strech almost 300%

6. #7 jerry111165, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    You certainly don't want to veg it very long - at all...

J

7. Im an plant abuse advocate you gotta fuck em up. I supercrop each branch about 3 time. Knuckle em up and watch her perform magic.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks yall. Now that I know its possible I will for sure have to get me some Durban Poison beans. Or if you have any other amazing choices :)

9. I grow multiple strains i beat em to cover the big ass colas to come. Blue dream purp train power plant lemon kush and chem dog #4 most are sativa dom. So i understand the landrace height issue. Gotta beat em up. 1508094047953.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. And like he said keep veg times down i run veg light(mh) for first two weeks of flower to keep em tight after a 36 hr dark to jump veg to flower ill be at the maximum height by the end. Im running 3 gallons on a 5 wk veg i got 5 days left. At the last pic