Continuum

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by The3amJunkie, May 6, 2013.

1. WOW, it's a sci-fi series that is not too out there, well they did travel in time but other then that it is amazing!!!

If you like time travel and the theories behind it you will LOVE this show, it's on canadian Show Case and season 2 starts on the sci fi channel in June.

Anyone else watch this show?

fyi season 1 is on Netflix, give the show 4 episodes if you didn't love it at the beginning then you will by then!

2. #2 Berry, May 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2013
    This show is awesome. I found season 1 on netflix last week and am already caught up with season 2.

Its a great premise and I like how they keep making the paradoxes more and more complicated.

The last episode was like "MIND BLOWN" level, or to me anyways because I enjoy this show while dabbing.

I KNOW RIGHT~~~~!!!! I cannot belive more people aren't into this show! It is just amazing, easily up there with my favorite shows!

4. Just found it on Netflix about a month ago and watched every episode out in about a weeks time.. Lol. Great show!

5. OMG just watched episode 9 of season 2 and this show is fucking mind blowing! I cannot believe it's not more popular!

6. i'm loving this show.  the episode 'seconds' was just aired on syfy last night and they really make your mind bend.  i think that everything that is happening in our present is what is going to cause the future to turn out the way it does.  the way they showed Kiera influencing Theseus.  and i love how  they give you context into what Theseus is doing int he future and how Kiera may or may not have been influenced by propaganda :hello:

very well done show