Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Continuation of my other thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KhanGGura, Nov 12, 2012.

1. I posted a couple days back about having to do a drug test and I did it on saturday. I drank 8 glasses of water a hour and a half before the test. I pissed 2 times before my test. When I pissed into the cup, I pissed mid stream and my piss was basically clear and colorless. But there was a slight yellow hue to it. I was wondering, if they don't test for creatinine levels, am I in the clear? I also hadn't smoked for a week prior to the test. I'm asking if they don't test for creatinine because I was also having a basic checkup and I got 2 vials of blood drawn. So I'm guessing that they will just check for creatinine in the form of the blood test.

2. Ur thinking way too hard. Seems as tho its out of your hands now - You shouldnt stress it bro. They got ur piss already if u dont kno what they plan too do to it u might as well not stress it

3. Keep us updated man, best of luck!