Contest!! Winner Gets Bronze Membership!!!!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by cheez, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Kannibal...that thing is fucking awesome.

2. Best Homemade Bong Ever!!!!!
    This was made at the end of a day of work at the deli. it consists of
    1. 1 potato
    2. 1 straw
    3. Foil Bowl
    3. Stewarts Bottle
    4. Water

This was a steamroller-type-bong which worked to our surprise amazingly well. It was fully operational the smoke went down bubbled and came back up and through the potato. Enjoy

Attached Files:

3. That is, by far, the goofiest bong I have ever seen. Kudos to you sir.

4. if your referring to the downstem used for the mouthpiece, its a one piece stem so it has a bowl instead of a female joint. plus I wanted to make use of some of the useless crap that accumulates when you buy glass frequently.:p

5. Is it a flashlight no its a homemade bowl!!!!1

zoomed out picture with my name hard to read but its there:
    [​IMG]

Zoomed in some to see the carb:
    [​IMG]

Zoomed in on the Bowl:
    [​IMG]

6. I love how there just happens to be a gun in the frame.

7. Thank you, took about 5 attempts but if you put your mind too it, and dont have a bowl...:smoking:

8. little bub i made
    [​IMG]

9. Now I gotta make a voting thread, Ill be doing that sometime later today when I get some time unless somebody wants to make one for meh :-D

10. Here's my first entry of two:

It hits very very smooth, and clears very quickly, i've had this homemade for a while now and i love it.

[​IMG]
    The piece above has a:
    4 Arm diffused Ash catcher will fully working slide both the joint and the bowl.
    Diffused Downstem
    10 arm diffused tree perc
    5 Arm tree perc

here's a close up of the A/C
    [​IMG]

Perc:
    [​IMG]

I also have a Freezer Chamber attachment for it:

[​IMG]

There are multiple plastic tubes that run through the bottle. You just unscrew the cap on the side pour water in and then throw it in the freezer till its frozen.

I also have a Inline A/C for it:
    [​IMG]

I also have an ice chamber attachment for it, and a few more percs
    Heres some milk:
    [​IMG]

11. [quote name='Kalec']Here's my first entry of two:

It hits very very smooth, and clears very quickly, i've had this homemade for a while now and i love it.

Yea I said it before but you are gonna win haha

12. #52 Kalec, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
    Here's my second entry.
    It has a 13 arm diffused downstem. This thing has lots of volume its probably around 1800ml ish it will give you massive hits.. This hits are very smooth from all the percs, and there is pretty much zero drag.The downstem will also take any GonG 14.5mm joint slide. Its also fully compatible with all the attachments from the other bong except for the A/Cs. I'll try and see if i can get some milk vids up later.

[​IMG]
    Pictured above is a:
    13 arm diffused downsteam tree perc.
    10 arm diffused tree perc
    5 arm tree perc
    100% air tight

A shitty close up picture of the 13 arm
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The downstem will take any GonG 14.5mm joint slide.

Milk:
    [​IMG]

13. Beautiful work Kalec ^^.
    It's obvious you won. :)

14. kalec you should get a milkvid of that fixed stem homemade

15. I'll try but i don't own a video camera, and my still camera doesn't have video, ill see if i can borrow a friends.

Thanks guys:smoking:

16. Introducing The Poor!
    Made obviously the replicate the simple design of the popular "Roor" branded bongs. I attempted to make this bong with the goal of making somthing that I can stealth rather easily, works very well, and is reliable. I have homemades with percolators, diffusers, ice pinches; the-whole-nine-yards. BUT, I can honestly say while jazzy setups are quite interesting and great converstion peices, they lack the convience and simplicity that I want in my most used peice.

So! I made this... It is clear from the pictures that my bong has already had some use and proved that it is possible to have a homemade that can be used on a daily basis. With this bong I can break it into three peices, the top, the bottom, and the bowl (not pictured... Its a little glass slide, I did have a homemade socket one but I replaced it with a real one for health reasons). This is especially handy for storage or transportation. The top half of the bong (the upper water bottle) can be filled with ice and replaced if I want to have an ice-cooled sesion. After I am done smoking I usually dump the water and wash out the bottles. I have been using it for about 3 weeks and there is not too much smell.

The bong rips like a motherfucker foresure! The smoke shoots out the top of the first water bottle once the bottome chamber fills and goes straight to your lungs but once you pull then the top chamber compleatly fills and it take another suck-in to clear it (becaues the smoke sit idle around the neck of the bottle), this ensures you get a deeeeeep lungfull of smoke and gets you high as fuck. I tried to milkshot it but I am retarted and couldnt work the camera and smoke at the same time.

Note: I realize I am late, oh well.

Attached Files:

17. Kannibal's looks the sickest, especially since it's gonna get painted... It's pure genious..

18. thank you.

competition is pretty tough.
    props to all the other creators in this thread. excellent work everybody.:smoking:

19. It's so he can cap someone that tries to steal his homemade bong. :D

20. here is my entry:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The solo cup is for scale, this is a three foot tall 25 lb beast. Its got a reversible bowl, and the red faucet is the carb.
    It took about three hours of trial and error playing with different parts in the plumbing aisle, but finally I got it to all screw together perfectly. Its like legos for men.

More in this thread