Contest:Ghettoest Homemades

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Pipesmith, Jun 17, 2010.

1. We have all been in this spot...Bud Check,Lighter Check,Peice...Nope so we are forced to make something or roll a joint...

This thread is dedicated to the people who decicded that the joint wasnt enough for them and put there health aside and put together some contraption made out of tape,string,popcans,and Bolts...

The objective is to make the ghettoest homemade peice you can

Rules:
    1.Smoking out of the peice is not required but if you do smoke out of it milks are nice
    2.Can have as many attachements as you want (Percs,A/C,Diffusers,ect remember it just has to look ghetto not be ghetto
    3.Its best to stay away from glass,acrylic,or wood. metal,plastic,and tape are best
    4.Pics Or Drawn diagrams are required
    5.A simple tin can wont cut it Get creative and store bought bowls and stems are a No,No

Catagorys
    Best homemade Pipe-
    Best homemade Bong-
    Best homemade other-Bubbler,vape,hooka,ect-
    Most creative peice-
    Best peice in overall-

Have fun and try not to cover the pages with random talking

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2g67C8StTo]YouTube - hitting the ghetto homemade[/ame]

3. My first post here but I figured I'll put mine up anyways.
    Here's my homemade vortex grav bong.
    Hits pretty smooth :hello:

Attached Files:

4. Plastic,tape,and foil just what the doctor ordered keep it up:bongin:

5. thats what i said in his thread. but what gets me is the lack of carb on that bong. you get ghetto achievement of the year:hello:

6. Naw im still waiting for the KFC bongs and shoe pipes

7. coconut - $2.02
    1/4" brakeline - 5.03 (i used it for other peices too, bout to make a sick grav)
    total - 7.05
    i used a 16mm socket (WAY too big) and used jb weld to stick on the brakeline. idk if it was good shit, or if the mold fucked me up, but i was high after 2 hits. i also started hallucinating.
    it wont let me upload the picture again so - link

8. So Ghetto you hallucinate thats fucking awsome

9. #11 pastfan34, Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2010
    I call it Medusa...its a 5 perc, 4 person hooka bong with two bowls one bong slide and one metal pipe complete with a holder :)

made from 1 bottle of jack and 4 bottles of starbucks and a bunch of hoses :D the "hook" hoses are coming out of the jack on all 4 sides you can see in the last pic (those are stoppers in the last pic btw tho)

The product of aderol lol

Attached Files:

10. This is the Billy Club. My bud-brother melted a couple of holes into a pre-form two-liter bottle and turned it into a bowl-roller (bowlXsteamroller) It's unique in that the bowl actually screws in to the plastic. The arm is not as removable, however.

It is named for it's shape and for the bowl's predecessor, who was simply The Club. Sadly there was no chance of rebuilding The Club as a big part of it's exterior was made from a touch-lamp (don't ask me how, he had already made it before I moved in) the interior parts of it were used to make a stain-less steel water bottle bong.:bongin:
    At any rate, he was a neat friggin' bowl. Any time we wanted to go smoke we'd just say "let's go club ourselves in the head"

Attached Files: