Contest for Seeds

Discussion in 'General' started by vatoloco, Jan 25, 2002.

1. I was talkin to sum people when i read the news.....at first i didnt expect to win....man....ahhh im so stoked...i would like to send u the convo that i was in when i read taht i won:

DaWodin says:
    ahhhhhh HHAHHAHHA
    DaWodin says:
    AHHHHHHH io won
    DaWodin says:
    i won!!!
    DaWodin says:
    SHIT SHIT SHIT I WON@!!!!!!!
    DaWodin says:
    AAHAWHAHAHSHGHAHAHaw
    DaWodin says:
    sdsadilfh;asidfhgjxcvkd
    ~*!MaH vAlEnTiNe iS hErE..aNd He LuVs Me!*~ says:
    she jus said she was gonna put me down for 1 sec.....lol
    DaWodin says:
    ASDKLFAGSDFKLASDJGVJKXCBKJ>vadksv hkdbajlshjkdhklas I WOBNT niaghsdkjfgl sdgvsdjh wj iw tonwon won i won ahhhhh
    DaWodin says:
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    what wodin??
    DaWodin says:
    ahhhhhhhhh
    DaWodin says:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2989&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
    DaWodin says:
    oh shit lmaooo i won !!!!! ahhhhhh AHHHH
    DaWodin says:
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    DaWodin says:
    i cant make that capital enuff!!!!!
    wodin do I click on da link or not
    DaWodin says:
    do it
    DaWodin says:
    go to the forum thing
    DaWodin says:
    ahhh
    DaWodin says:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2989&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
    DaWodin says:
    ahhhh ahh ahhhh
    DaWodin says:
    aHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2. LOL...Congrats Wodin, glad I made someone's day on Valentine's. You want to PM me with an address to send these to? I haven't gotten a PM from IceCreamKidd either yet.

3. im waitin to get my friends address...he's usually out and doesnt answer his messages....i should get u that pm by today tho

4. Wow I actually won something. Would it be dumb to have stuff sent to my house.

ick

5. You rock Ice Cream Kid, and Dawodin, that was the funniest joke I've ever heard.

6. The seeds arrived yesterday and my friend got them to me today, everything looks good, thx Votoloco.

7. Yah I just got mine yesterday as well thanks VatoLoco. Lets see if I can do anything with them. Ill post pics if anything good happens. =)

ick