content?????????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by puffindica, Aug 11, 2006.

1. I recently read an article in htimes I think that has a list of the strains with the highest thc%, but I forget which mag it is and can't find it...

I, like prob. everyone... want to find the best possible strain for personal only. However I want it to be the best producer per plant/per watt/per growth period etc...
    Using it for degenerative disc disease, and I'm tired of always getting the total crap that local dealers sell here.... full of chemicals, and just half assed smoke in general...

Is it right to think that the 5-10 main seed banks that are constantly talked about in the magazines really do produce the best stuff going anywhere, or are they more for just big commercial growers for resale???

I'm looking for something I've never tried before that will be a really high yield producer(I only have a 3ft by 2.75ft space in which to grow mine so I have to get the most I can out of each time) but one that has a real high content of thc and whatever else that makes it effective, for both pain, and for an energetic day smoke...

The ones I'm considering at this point are:
    white russ.
    sensi star
    ak47
    godbud
    and soma's strains...

Anyone have any opinion about the whole seed thing... like does the best come from these main banks, or is the best of the best more of a kept to ones self sort of thing???
    I'm new to this, so I appolagize for my longwindedness, and incase I sound stupid....!lol
    peace
    :confused:

2. well....personally ive never smoked better weed than these strains from main breeders....alot of them are based out of amsterdam, which is known for its buds... btw soma is definitely the way to go...lavender and rock bud are two amazing strains...