Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Contemplating the shit in your life

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by just one toke, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I'm about to go smoke till I melt and then blast semi-depressing music and contemplate all this relationship shit that is going on right now.Anyone do this cause it honestly sounds like close to the most amazing thing I could ever do

2. What??
    Waste your high away man. Just keep your vibes to yourself OP.
    Comtemplate first then when you're done listening to Three Days Grace go smoke and ENJOY yourself, forget that other stuff.

3. sounds gloomy to me.

4. Ya it didn't go how I thought it would, but it was still great. I was so high that I couldn't remember and focus on what I was sad about lol

5. #5 Eyedeas3, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Merely sit and reflect on it..try not to hold any judgements or negative emotions. Then you must release them!

The past is for inspiration, not imitation, for continuation, not repetition..