Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Contemplating Pizza

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Dominos is open for another hour and i want a pie! Contemplating if i should order it or not. I just smoked a lot and dontt think ill b able to answer the door
    In under 2 hours

2. open the door pay pizza man, shut door, eat. simple...

3. Get dat pizza mayne

4. Thin crust peperoni....

5. order it. that shit will be delicious. 

6. 2 nights ago I took acid for the first time an then was CRAVING pizza so badly so I kept calling dominos then getting scared and hanging up. Man up and order the pizza

7. I've never seen a pizza delivery guy who wasn't high...

8. I deliver pizzas and it's the best job evr; it's the only job were you feel like a drug dealer because you got so much cash in your pockets. I'll smoke one hitters on every delivery.  

9. wtf what?? what are you saying your scared to order a pizza? what the fucks wrong wtih you