Contamination?!? :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Goku638, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Ok, so I was wondering i have this wireless speaker right, and i put music for my plant sometimes and when i place it the speaker i place it near the soil by the stem of my plant butt naked on the soil and the speaker i stuck some tape wrapped under it because a piece broke off it, anyways this tape is peeling off from it being old and it has this oily substance coming out off of it now im worried because the oil could have leaked into the soil in which i water the soil daily and im wondering if on top of the water i feed it its also intaking in contamination also Note the tape i also has this synthetic smell to it kinda im wondering if i contaminated the soil i need advice???

2. No. None of that is going to contaminate your plant. It's fine. And stop making your plant listen to your shitty music.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. bud youre doing too much, making things harder than they have to be. cant believe after your last post you still went through with using sound waves. worry more about not over watering and getting your ppm in feed right, take a plant all the way through veg then through flower then worry about drying environment and dry time then worry about curing correctly. after you master all that then maybe worry about trying to increase growth and stability using sound waves., while everybody else is doing just as good or better without using sound waves

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ???

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Its over 9000!

6. Use punctuation.