contaminated weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by toke it easy, Oct 21, 2010.

1. whats up people? just wondering if england is still full of crappy contaminated weed like ireland and are there other parts of europe effected by this poison? be safe and grow your own!

2. Uhhhhh what? What kind of bud is it? What "poison" are you talking about? Do you have pics? You gotta be more specific bro.

3. they spray it with loads of things such as,crushed glass,sugar,flour,iron filings and god knows what else! its just to add extra weight before they sell it on in bulk. theeese people who do this are nothing but money grabbing scumbags!!!!!!

4. Hmm? I thought the only thing contaminated in England was the soap bar. Everything else was supposed to be just grand.

5. #5 iRip, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
    Believe he's talking about bud that when the criminal organizations grow it they add stuff such as I heard a story where they'd wet the bud than blast it with sand and repeat til there was a layer on it so itd add weight and just look like dank, also heard a story where they'd poke a hole in the nug and add bb pellets. He may also be talking about the hash you can run into on the street soapbar I believe its called but yea they just make it with chemicals and anything they have around to add weight, oh I also heard this shit on tv about people in the hood around the US are dippin bud in formaldihide than smoking it like wtf, I don't care though just got a quad with 3 gs cloud 9, 3gs of alaskin mist, 1 g of OG kush what a night and some regs to stay steady
    :smoke:

6. we also get the dreaded soap bar in ireland too. yiu can check out contaminated weed on youtube. no problems like that for you in the states!

7. Actually it is in the U.S.

8. Always here Irish people complaining about bad weed, you must be from the bog.
    Because up in the big smoke for the past 3 years I have not seen a gram of sprayed shit or soap.
    Dublin is full of high grade weed, and the prices keep coming down, I can get o's of it for 300. Its been a major change, I grow my own but during grows I have to go for a stroll through town to pick up some stash. The usuall strains are Amnesia Haze {it is everywhere}, Super Lemon Haze, Blue Cheese, White Russian, Northen Lights, Bubblegum and Power Plant.
    To my suprise recently I found a new dealer {while doing my stroll through town}, who offered 3 diff hashes Red Lebbon, {real} Nepelese Temple Balls and some Black Afghani. 5gs of Nepal for 110 euro and 5gs of afghani for 65 euro...
    Lets just say Ill defo be getting another temple ball:smoke:

9. #9 oltex, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2010
    As the black market is controlled by criminals,they are capable of increasing their profits,in any way they can.(not to be confused with corporations that do the same) Just another good reason to legalize and regulate the marketing of commercial cannabis for the harm reduction.
    Not all dealers are nefarious or greedy enough to try this,but some are. Be careful out there,or grow your own. :bongin:

10. From what I've heard it's pretty easy to tell if weed has been sprayed with glass/sand. It does happen but I don't think it's anywhere near as widespread as the media say it is. I've never got any.

Soapbar is awful though. Some of my mates got some back when we all first started smoking, they broke it up and there was a piece of a tesco carrier bag in it. Just the "TE" bit and it was melted round the edges.

11. theres still plenty of sprayed/soaked shit weed going around dublin. for decent weed street prices are scandalous,some places theyre charging 50 euro for 1.8 grams of blue cheese! theres plenty of afghan black going around 180/200 an oz. had the red leb,got bored of it very quickly.

12. I remember seeing some news videos from England of the police cracking down on the "grit weed."

It was in the U.S, Massachusetts and other northeast areas for a little while too.

I know it's gone in Mass now. Not too sure about England though. That's a plane ticket i can't afford.

13. BBs? Someone would do that? Hell never buy there ever.

you would see it when its broke up.. thats just.. the hell??

14. I don't think I have ever come across it in the states. One way to check if you have any crap in your weed is to run it across the back of a CD. If the CD scratches up real badly that means there's probably some metallic shit in there.

15. "Always here Irish people complaining about bad weed, you must be from the bog.
    Because up in the big smoke for the past 3 years I have not seen a gram of sprayed shit or soap.
    Dublin is full of high grade weed, and the prices keep coming down"

Sorry IrishWeedMan, but that statement above is absolute B/S! Dublin of all places is the worst for bad quality smoke. The IRA sell Soapbar and Sprayed stuff all day long LOL!!! Its almost as bad where I live in Belfast. You must just not know what is sprayed and what is'nt.

Sprayed is all over the Europe even to this day (six years and counting...) Yes you can find amazing green, but hard to find depending on where you are visiting. Scotland, Wales, Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland are much harder to find non sprayed than England.

P.S There is even a poem about Bad Dublin Hash and Weed lol;
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhE0e2JEgfM]YouTube - Dublin Hash[/ame]

16. Ireland and England are known for the overall low quality, but if you have the hook up you can get the high grade. Most people don´t have the hook up, that´s the thing.

it´s tough to go from smoking good to smoking crap.

17. I sure know what sprayed shit is hard black oily ash or the bud sand blasted to death or dipped in some waxy shit or sprayed with glass or fibre glass and sizzils and puffs when you burn it or the old fashion hand of mysterious unknown powder splinkled on your buds it sometimes smells like washing powder, it tastes like shit, looks like shit,smells like shit and is shit. I have seen it round bou 2 years ago but didnt last long because, they had no idiots to sell to. I know what good weed is.

Ha the IRA selling soapbar [ maybe in belfast but not here] ha that shit should be in a museum, I havent seen it in years, ha does it still come with added bits of plastic inside. Put it this way Im from Dublin12 so its easy to imagine who is the main dealers{gangs}are ;)

18. still plenty of crap going around dublin 12,as you should know yourself!

19. even good weed is sometimes not cured properly and ferts are left in it and you end up smoking that shit :(

20. The reason why its still around is because there are new smokers who have never smoked anything except sprayed shit, they literally dont know any different they think thats what weed is! I still see someone smokin it at least every week and even dealers with proper smoke sell that crap while they wait on the next harvest etc. I try and educate people I know who smoke it but most dont listen or choose not to believe how harmful it really is. Silicosis(scarring of lung tissue) is a result from silica dissolved in water and sprayed onto buds which is then left to dry again. The government has failed to ever even mention this in Irish news or warn anyone of the dangers of sprayed cannabis even though a lot of it must have cropped up in various drug busts. Who knows what kind of damage its causing to people til its too late!!