Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

contaminated weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazngkong, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Its has pkenty crystals man. Have it in a jar now in a cupboard. Seems to be getting nicer. Thanks for your input. Aprreciate it. Had stuff before that I think had that happen to it.
    How would you know on first inspection if bud had its trichs drainend?

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I agree this dude is as greedy as ya get. He,d peel an orange in his pocket with a boxing glove on
    Think he cut hes crop early

3. Latest update... guy I got it off said its sour diesel ?? And that was a new batch. if anything it just wasnt cured long enough that he wouldnt fcuk around with weed. That being said after 2 days in a jar what didnt get me stoned 2 days ago and taste of shit .
    2 and abit spliffs 2day and im shit faced... and theres defo a fruity petroleum taste coming through and the harshness is going ... all in 2 days in a jar.. MADNESS

4. the weed doesnt look bad or anything, as long as you are stoned now :D

5. The quickest way to know if your bud has been stripped by solvent is that it's no longer sticky at all.
    Curing affects the taste and smoothness but not the potency. The potency is set by the amount of THC it made while growing and that doesn't change because it's put in a jar.

6. I think its crystalling.. by looking at these do you think theres crystaliths abd trichs..... same weed as before. 1456485178710.jpg 1456485214751.jpg

7. #27 Cactus Ed, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016

If you see trichs then they are there. The pics are too blurry for me to see them. Of course I see what are either crystoliths or stalks but they don't contain THC.

8. Does it get you high, at ALL? To be honest it looks a little bit well those fake buds. It does look real to an extent but something is fishy about the looks. break it into a few chunks and post clear close ups.

9. Just saw you uploaded pic of nug cracked open, looks like a good bud, maybe it cured really shitty, or they let their nugs dry out and attempted to rehydrate them. I put a expired humidipack with some dry buds and made them taste funky.

10. After couple joints last night started to get a mad headache from it. and a chemically taste in my mouth mad it felt as if I was sweating acid. Defo something up with it.
    No thing is theres crystals but not much of a stick like, I need an led light to see the crystals.there not visble to the eye.
    At the minute the buds feel bone dry like they were sucked of there goodness.. and the smell is gone. There is literally ni smell of it now at all.
    The buds are brittle as fuck as well now and to rough to break up between fingers. Im guessing the extraction theory. But not all of it is extracted cos theres still crystals

11. I've looked up close at buds as I was stripping them with ETOH. They can go thru a couple of thorough rinses and still have some trichs but they may just be empty husks. I've tried smoking trichs caught in a filter and while they look good, they don't work. As good as that bud looks in your blurry pics it should be high quality and really sticky. In addition to processed buds not being sticky they also feel very light, like the way fan leaves feel.
    Regardless of what's happened, if it doesn't get you high then toss it. That's the only test that counts.

12. Honestly, that just looks like really good bud to me.At worst case scenario, judging by it's appearance in that picture, it looks like it might be a little wet or uncured, which can lead to odd smells and tastes, but that's about it. You're most likely fine.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]