Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Contaminated weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by andy85258, Jul 24, 2013.

1. So, this is something that's got me real paranoid lately. how do you tell for sure that your bud is just that, bud. and not laced or sprayed with anything else?

2. Thoroughly inspecting my weeds, and trust.  

3. I trust the person i buy it from, and i know its only going through 2 people between the grower and my buddy.  Also i toke with the dude i get it from and he wouldnt smoke it if it was laced or whatever

4. You move to a medical state and get tested weed.

5. I usually would have the person smoke a bowl with me, but that was when I was younger buying from different people all the time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Give it the ol stoner inspection if it looks or smells off, dont take a chance, the taste never lies but that should be a last resort

7. I would be more worried about mold than it being laced.people have to spend money to lace things which eats their profit.unless the person really hates you I wouldnt worry about it