Contaminated Weed United Kingdom 2019 PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by LegaliseitUK2019, Jun 3, 2019.

1. I've smoked a lot of bud in my life and I've grown my own for many many years. I can't bare buying weed from the street in the UK anymore.

I've recently ran out of my own smoke and I have had no choice but to feed my habit by buying my Herb from street dealers in my area.

Recently I've encountered a lot of cannabis that's got sugar particles on it, I know this as I've got a jewelers loupe which I use for checking my trics throughout my grow journeys.

I also own a pocket microscope.

With both tools at my disposal and with the knowledge of knowing what buds should look like, I have found sugar particals on my cannabis several times in the space of 2 months after running out my own smoke.

Sugar under the jewlers loupe looks more squared in shape. As you know thc glands are beautiful stalks with bulb shaped heads. I have attached some photos of the sugar contaminats I've found on buds from various dealers. I have took the photos via my camera in perfect quality. I placed my phone camera over the loupe lens and zoomed in, please know that these particals are very small and completely unnoticeable to the naked eye.

The way they do this is, dilute a few grams of sugar in hot water, they leave it too cool down and then spray over the bud using a hand sprayed bottle and leave to dry out for a few hours. They do sometimes place it in the oven on low temp trying not to degrade the thc during the process. They can fail occasionally and you'll see blackish leaves from burns. Once this is dried out, the pieces of sugar turn into micro particals and hence why they are tiny and only seen under the loupe. Sometimes, bear in mind, they rush the job and you will see pieces with the naked eye when you dust your bud with your fingers and catch the dust on a black/blue background. You'll make our the pieces if they rushed it. You can purchase a loupe from amazon for very cheap, I have a 30x and 60x it's brilliant for seeing your own plants thc and the more dodgy street weed from shady sources. I know there's got to be some people out there not doing this.

Remember a bag of a few hundred grams of sugar is about £1 odd. That can add serval grams to a few oz and make the dealer more money.

Ever had weed that tastes the same as the other strain you had from the same dealer etc?

Smoking sugar will caramelize on your lungs once burned, it can give you cancer, this has been talked about on several forums on the net and there are many pages dedicated to it, just not many people look at those sites because they don't even know what sparyed weed is?

Why would they do that?
    They'd loose their custom surely?
    They'd make enemies?
    No one would ruin weed like that?

Well they do! There are many nasty dealers out there, I've found loads of them, I've told most of them and outed them. I am not affaird, after all they took my money and put my health at risk, I'd be a fool to let them big themselves up by thinking I don't know.

Weed is like any other drug, shady dealers will bulk it up with anything they can find. More weight = more money. Like most things, meat, fruit, gold.. Etc..

Smoking these joints will make your joint last longer than other people's weed. If you add a large amount of cannabis to your joint and it's got sugar on it. Then it'll burn with a hard cherry, (the part that is lit) the smoke will look ok when you toke and blow out but if you look close to the joints cherry. You'll see a darkish greyish colour emerge, this is not always the case. It's crazy dark science with the smoke colour. I know all this because I've been a victim of this back in my day and now. These buds I have purchased lately have been a waste of my money because yes I tested it before I smoked it. I can't exactly whip out my loupe in front of dealers, I'd look crazy. You know you wouldn't do such a thing so don't judge me. How do I know about the way it smokes? Because I smoked two from two dealers this month, both had sugar on when I bought it. When I tested it I could see it, I smoked a joint from each bag and that's how I know. They both burned the same sort of rate, slow and gave me chest pains during the joints. I grow a lot and ran out so I was desperate and missed my bud so much I just wanted to get high. I have tried many dealers this last two months and I get the same problem. Its the most common thing used to weigh down your weed, 3g is really just 2g. Not a lot but more money per customer to the dealer and its unlikely to kill them off as quick as other contaminats such as sand. Although growers do put fibreglass on etc, that's completely worlds apart from sugar but it still happens it's shady shit.

Feel free to read these links with more info and what to look out for..

Buy Sensi Seeds Research Cannabis Seeds Online - Sensi Seeds UK

Know Your Smoke – Grit, Spray and Flush.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Here are the photos. The 4th pic is the crushed up sugar piece.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. This probably belongs in General section or something.

I've heard of dealers there doing that for a long time. In most cases I read about, small glass particles were sprayed on the bud instead of sugar. Apparently someone had inhaled a glass particle and it got into their bloodstream and they died. I don't know if that's an urban legend or true, but the glass thing was definitely real, it was called Grit weed. I'd try to find a Spanish connect or try to get some hash. Or get seeds from one of your awesome seedbanks and grow the best. I've used The Attitude and Herbies Headshop, both are great.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Same shit here when I try to shop for weed in Sydney (Australia) where I live.
    Now to get weed than isn't shit, you've got to pay higher prices...most of whats "going around" is way too wet, PGR'd to hell, always looks like the same orange hair covered crap, smells and tastes shitty.
    There's just zero care in commercially grown weed. Horrible. (so, not EXACTLY the same shit but the same situation)
    Thankfully I have a supplier that's a bit of a quality/strain hunter...but yeah, dread having to venture out to find any other suppliers around.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Yeah mate grit weed is a real thing, it's very common here in the UK, it's the shady growers doing that with the micro glass. Commonly mircospheres. I've seen that before it's disgusting that people are doing that for more money. Growers don't care tho, people are replacable, after all why do dealers sell heavier drug addicts deadly stuff knowing what they are selling is knocking years off their lives? Grit weed is common here and I know about that. It's just sugar is majorly over looked, growers use glass and dealers use sugar. There's two contaminats from the chain it went down

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. There are endless products being used to make weed either more potent or mimic certain things or add more weight. It's common all around the world and especially the UK. People over here don't give a fuck about one another.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. 100% true mate. Sugar is a dealers best mate, most importantly... Sugar weed just tastes like shit!!! You can taste a horrible taste and it's only comparable to sugar weed as yes I've also found it on my weed before and smoked it :( I needed to get high. It was nasty shit though so now I'm like you and check my stuff every time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1