Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Contaminated Weed - Please Read

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Le Grenouille, Dec 18, 2006.

1. First off, don't tell anyone on here to shut the fuck up. It's disrespectful, and is not needed here.

Second, apparently you didn't see the link above(http://ukcia.org/)

As you can see from the pictures there is obviously something foreign in the buds.

2. And all you people supporting the mixed weed stories, I bet the majority of you are fuckin just plain wrong or lying, I don't know why, maby just to support these rumors. Maby you're just looking for some reason why not to toke weed why weed really is bad for you(which it isn't) fuck, all this is defiantly stemming from the government and YOU are just feeding their bullshit. fuck.

3. Did you even read my post? No one is saying weed is bad, they are saying smoking whatever the hell is in the weed(there pictures in my post) is bad.

4. Ok, I still saw the picture. doesn't mean shit meng. its still a bunch of bullshit. you can't see past the lies and deceit? look at what their actually trying to do. I'm not saying you don't have to look at your buds when you buy them. but shit. think, you go to buy a gram or 2 or weed off some shady dude, it's got grit in it how much do you think it's really going to weigh? probably less then frigin stems, it aint gunna make a big enough difference in the weight for people to actually make a extra buck and it's true if i ever bought the kinda gram off a dude he'd get fuckin smashed. I still think and say that it is bullshit lies

5. It's not a government conspiracy, chill. The whole point of this thread was to just make people wary of what their buying, so they don't smoke whatever shit that is(looks like glass to me).

6. i would think who ever is doing shit like that is trying to make the buds appear more krystally...i don't think they are doing this to add more weight.

7. i disagree, ever take a little bag of sand and realize how heavy it is? how dense it is? i havnt had to deal with the spiked weed, im on a bit of a break here, havnt smoked much in a while, but ive got good connects when im in need.

but sand is heavy as fuck, and so are metal schards, and so is glass, and shit so is sugar. its all relative, think about how much bigger a gram of weed is than a gram of sand/salt/metal/glass weighs. And how each ounce of weed they swap with sand 16 pounds later theyve got an extra pound. thats a couple thousand extra... im not sure why people cant see some people doing this...

and about this just bringing more attention to the health factors about weed, thats complete garbage, this just gives g'ments a reason to cut down on busts if people are gonna buy and smoke and even worse, spike the weed. this cuts down on the amount of smokeable weed out there, and hurts people who do smoke weed and discourages them from smoking.

8. for all you doubting it.. believe that all you want

its not in the us to my knowledge

ive smoked 3/4 ounce of this bullshit and its everywhere in the uk
    ive felt like shit and have had chest pains because of this.. if this doesnt exist.. are you saying weed did this to me? no stop being so arrogant

9. If you actually did some reading before opening your mouth, you would see a particular post which details the weight of the sand.

Taken from the UKCIA forum:

"budboy000: ...this is widespread and getting worse all the time. The stuff you mention is silica sand. as soon as the plant starts to bud it is poured all over the weed and sticks to the resin that is why its all the way through, it is not for looks more to just blend in, more for weight we think. after extracting all the sand from a 3.5, .5 was sand. Yes 14.2% sand you imagine that on a larger scale. Its free money for nothing..."

I'll do the imagining for you...

At just 14.2% sand... It would seem that for every pound, or every 16 ounces of bud one of these contaminators move, there well be just a bit over 2 ounces of sand mixed in.

If they sell 5 pounds, at say... $2k each, thats almost $1500 extra for the weight of.... sand.

just an example, but I think you can see what I mean.

10. Forgive me, but what are you basing this ludicrous assumption on?

I am an experienced smoker of some 15 years, I know my shit, and I do not want my fellow stoners to poison themselves. I'm here to educate, not to spread propoganda. I know this gear exists, because a lot of it has come my way. I have contacts in the trade Worldwide, and keep a safe and sound network of scrupulous people that look out for each other.

As for it not making any difference to the weight; do you not understand how weed is bought and sold? Half a gram on each quarter deal soons adds up to hundreds of punds worth of rip off.

I find you ignorant and rude in the extreme. Where do you get off, slamming all the sopund advice in here, and coming on like you know more than we do? Talk about narsiccism.

I do not know what you are possibly trying to achieve, but next time you have something to say, how about you say it to my face, instead of mashing away at your keyboard? Perhaps you are in denial? Or perhaps you are one of these fools that buys whatever weed is aviable, shit or not, thus making the marketplace worse for the rest of us? Either way, you are wrong; it is here, it is in mainalnd Europe, and it is reaching parts of the US.

Fool.

I do so hope you don't inhale anything nasty, once it reaches your part of the World......

11. The Apocalypse is cominggggggg:hello:. god damn i don't care how intelegent you *think* you talk. I know someone who is close and im pretty shure you're JUST like them. you tried to "peg" me but yur all wronge. And I still think yur wrong about this gritt shitt. wayy off, its definatly bulshit maby not fully but in allot of ways

12. does anyone know about the Northeast U.S.? i am relativly naive on this subject but would assume it comes from canada and therefore blazable. thanks for the heads-up Le Grenouille.

13. I ask again; what exactly are you trying to prove, and why?

How can you accurately comment on my - apparently non-existant - (sic) intelegence? I won't lower myself to the obvious action.....

I have given sources etc for this onformation, and I fail to understand why you are burying your head in the contaminants over this issue. Are you really that ignorant, or do you just not care about your health and the health of those you associate with?

And you 'know someone who is close'..... to what, exactly? Europe? Only, I am in Europe, in the worst hit area (the UK), seeing this stuff day in, day out, so forgive me, but I think I have the edge over someone who is just 'close' to the problem.

If you ask me, son, you have 'pegged' yourself perfectly, without any help from me or anyone else. I haven't cast any aspersion on you in any way; all I have done is reiterated what most people already know - you are wrong, and a bit delusional.I am dumbfounded by your posts. And most people here know, it is a rare day that I am lost for words....

I recommend you see someone about that delusional behaviour, before it ges out of hand. Seriously.

14. Really, if 2Joints wants to be that ignorant... let him. LoL.

I mean... we all know this is a legitiment problem.... And he's not making a fool of anyone but himself.... So why don't we all just calm down and let him dig himself a deeper hole. :p:smoking:

15. 'Tis true; you can only help those that realise they need help..... ;)

16. Is this contaminted by any chance? If it is...I'm sorry to say but it's reached Canada =\ if not...then it's just good old Canadian bomb :smoking:

[​IMG]

17. Sorry bro, but it looks like it. That's defanitly too much crystals. :/

18. I think its legit. Perhaps you can break up the bud and take some more pics?
    Other then that it looks naturally frosted as hell to me.

19. Well unfortunately that pic is rather old, and I no longer have the bud and I think my dealer is out of it. I'm pretty positive its legit considering I know the guy really well, and it doesn't look much like the other pic of contaminated weed, I think its just like a crazy widow harvest or something.

20. That looks good just by the placement of the crystals, you should probably have done the taste test tho.