Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Contaminated Weed - Please Read

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Le Grenouille, Dec 18, 2006.

1. *heads off whistling to smoke his homegrown*

seriously guys that sucks, id sidebust someone trying to pass that to me:devious:

2. that guy albundy found three metal shavings inside one of his nugs.

few metal shavings in an ounce really dont add much weight...maybe less then a gram

i think in his case it was something else

3. Hm... could have been a simple accident, if it only happens the once....still not good though. I would hate to think people might be contaminating it for more sinister reasons.

4. more reason do grow your own... grow haha

5. Yes and No.

That is not helping thousands of medicle people, unable to grow, or lacking the knowledge to grow. its also not helping out the smoking community really, its helping your self out and the people you hook up.

this is precisely why we need legalization. to regulate, and inspect.

6. make the investment and grow your own! a few lights and some simple reading will get you nice nugs and no worries bout this BS!

7. Damn,

I bet the US gov't is behind all of this. I bet they figure since they can't kill MJ

they'll kill everyone whose using it.

8. while this is old, everyone should read it because alot of people cant tell really crystally weed from weed covered in sand...

this is terrible. but luckily for me i live in canada and all my weed is bomb and not laced :D

9. I'll sticky it for a little while, Le Grenouille. Just PM me next time and ask. :)

10. The day someone sells me bud like this- is that day that I get arrested for murder. If someone sold me bud that was anything except weed, I would seriously almost kill them. I have no tolerance for this and I would lose my temper and end up putting them in a hospital, and break just the right bones so they are in a wheelchair their whole life.

11. growing process is not the problem. the problem is that not every one has a place to grow to begin with.

12. If anyony gets contaminated weed, kill your dealers. In a couple years I think the problem will be solved pretty quickly using this method.

13. I hear ya bro

Smoke on

14. Thanks, much obliged. ;)

15. people are lame sometimes, thanks alot for the heads up

16. thi is seriously fucked up, if this turns into something where people die, im going to be very angry, i think the best solution is to say let me test it to yur dealer, and test it, and if it aint right, that is that, and if you live on your own, just buy some seeds from GC and grow your own, and contribute to the normal, herbal herbs, instead of sandblasthphemy

17. THAnK YOU, i had heard of this before but never new how to test it.. im gonna go test my stash right now

18. You could do a BHO extraction on the contaminated weed. Pain in the ass, but if you're already holding a decent quantity....

19. I recently bought an ounce that was soaked in windex or ammonia. You may want to add that to the list of contaminants, there are many chemicals people can add to add weight.

20. naw i have a real good dealer hes real chill nd he gets his buds from canada and he takes bud seriously, i suggest u find a pusher like this and stick with him