Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Contaminated Urine test for THC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nixonnixon, Feb 17, 2012.

1. I recently had a drug test popped on me and i only had three hours to figure something out so i went and got these herbal pills rated for a guy 200+ pounds (I only weigh 160-175lb) the instructions said to allow one hour to pass and then piss, after that piss the next samples for the next 5 hours would be (masked if you would). The urine test is being sent to a lab where it will be tested, when i was told to piss i noticed a cat hair on my hoodie and decided to pinch it off and drop it in the cup as i was pissing LOL i know right.....i was pretty unsure about the pills i had used and wanted to atleast shoot for an inconclusive result making them ask me to come back and re-test me. giving me time to clean up.

Would a cat hair contaminate a Maxum Urine test?
    And would they re-test me??

PLEEEEEAAAAASE HEEEEELP FAAAAAAST!!!!