Container Filled With Weed And Container Filled With Money

Discussion in 'General' started by VaiinChick, May 29, 2014.

1. #1 VaiinChick, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
    You stole a whole container of the most potent, crystal ass weed you have seen in your life and another filled with money with different ranges of notes(not just $100) from a blood thirsty gangster. You pile the two containers on top of each other, hold with one hand on each side and start running from him. You come to a place and see your chance to escape but the thing is you aren't able to take both containers with you. You only have enough time for you and one container to make the escape. You cannot open any of them because they are shut tight.

Which one would you take and why?

Edit: Containers look like this

[​IMG]

2. #2 boydamien, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    Money

Oh and the reason.
    I like money :)

3. I would hope the weed has more value than the amount of money in the jar, or I have just made the wrong choice.

4. I'm guessing these are probably pretty tall jars, but not too big you couldn't carry both at once before ditching one.

So given that, I would take the money. I think it would be a safe bet that there's more money than the value of a few zips of weed.

5. What if you're really tall like me, and have freakishly long arms, again, like me, and can carry a lot? What if I had make-shift gloves with longer fingers to grip around it? What if my lower body resembles a fork-lift truck and I could simply carry it with my fork-lift legs?

Regardless, I'd probably take the weed. I mostly spend my earnings on weed anyway, so it wouldn't make much of a difference. If I got the money, I'd just end up buying weed. So, weed.

6. Money. U can use it to get more weed and make more money. If u took the weed it would just get smoked up.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. The money. And then I'd just buy more weed.

8. money...I wouldn't trust weed from a blood thirsty gangster.

9. I'd take the money, I can grow my own weed but I can't grow my own cash, unfortunately....

Well, according to this.....it is the most potent crystal ass weed I have ever seen. 

I have seen a lot of weed so I will go with the weed. Money is money but weed is a craft. I can't just go buy the most potent weed I have ever seen whenever I want. Also, money is just paper. Marijuana's a flower.

11. Unless it is a tough container, im busting open the one with money and shoving the money in my pockets and keeping the weed in container. If the container is made of metal or diamonds I guess I will be shoving it down my pants.

Now if neither of these are possible, I need an example of the money jar. I can buy more things with money than I could with weed. Unless there is like a pound of weed in said container.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. It depends but probably the weed if its as dank as you claim it to be.

"What a long strange trip it's been."

13. I typically break all jars in houses I go into so..id fuck up the one with the rupees...

14. money for sure..

gangster weed sucks.

15. Well if the money isn't all $100's I would probably take the weed. For all I know the money jar could just be something he has been using for change and I don't know exactly how much is in there. I would take the weed since most likely I would be buying weed anyways if I took the money. Plus if I need money, I can just sell some of the most potent weed I ever saw. 

16. Lol stuffing my pockets with that money and running with the weed.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I'd probably get killed while standing there debating it for too long

How do I know which one is which?

19. If I judged the value of the weed to be much greater than the container of money, then the weed. Sort of like an adult jelly bean count guess.

It would have to much greater though, because I don't want to sling it all.

20. I would be equipped with my Indiana Jones Satchel so I could fit both.. But I would definitely take the one with money if it came down to it.