Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Contacting NJ Politicians

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Neptune Piff, Jan 13, 2010.

1. i want to do my part in the legalization of marijuana in my state but im not exactly sure were to start. i no right now its only if you have one of those hard life altering diseases, which doesn't help me but im glad for them. i just want to do my part so how can i get some contact info for my local politicians, im not sure how to find that stuff. i never even voted before, but my grandma helped me register lol

2. New Jersey State Politicians

Just make sure your points are valid. Using frivolous and unsound claims will only hurt. So only use legitimate arguments.