Contact the White House...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by stepp420, Jul 26, 2009.

1. The White House has this feature where you can contact them via the internet -- so I was thinking... Why don't we utilize this?? Go to Contact Us; fill out all of the fields and make sure to check "A response is requested."

As far as the subject is concerned, I filed mine under "I have a policy comment > Other." Basically, we should all say the same thing -- and as long as we're all legit different people, I don't think they'll think it's spam. Below is what I said...

"In February of 2007, a Lou Dobbs CNN poll showed that 79% of Americans believe marijuana should be legalized. (20,146 voted) -- I call for a nationwide vote on this issue."

Throw something in there about how Obama used marijuana and that could have potentially screwed up his whole government career, y'know? :)

Good luck! (make sure to call for a vote -- that's the key thing!)

2. Thanks for the link, and now that i checked that option i want to see what they can possibly respond with..

My comment: How is it possible for drug czar Gil Kerlikowske to say that marijuana has no medical benefit when the US department of Health and Human Services has a patent on cannabinoid based medicine? The patent is US Patent 6630507. Marijuana contains cannabinoids.

3. I certainly hope we can get a few more to raise this question though!
    Thanks for that document again and hopefully this'll help something.

4. Just sent a message. We need lots of people to pitch in and use their rights to influence the government.

5. sent a message. ANYONE not doing this truly does not care about advancing our movement.

6. Thanks guys!
    Sure hope we can get some more.

7. i contacted them.

great job posting this.

8. i told them about when i pooped there