Contact & Support Montel!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Buzz, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Recently, talk show host Montel Williams was busted in Detroit for posession of mj parapharnalia.

Williams, who has multiple sclerosis, has been prescribed medicinal marijuana to treat the disease, The Detroit News reported. The 47-year-old paid the fine Monday night, boarded a flight and left Michigan.

"He has prescriptions for many different medications for MS," a statement on his behalf read. "One of the medications he has been prescribed to alleviate his chronic pain is medical marijuana."

Messages from The Associated Press seeking comment from producers of Williams' talk show weren't immediately returned.

Given Montel's choice of treatment, his recent experience with the unfairness of federal law and his status as a talk show host, he has excellent potential to become an effective advocate for the medical mj movement. Unfortunatley, his handlers aren't talking to anyone about it. If Montel and his managers knew that he had widespread support on this issue, he might be persuaded to go public on this issue.

If you support the medical mj movement, I urge you to contact Montel, tell him that you support his right to treat his illness with mj and encourage him to take a public stand on this issue!

Here's the link to contact him:

http://www.montelshow.com/about/mail.htm

Send him a note! Spread the word!

We have the power, we've just got to raise our voices together and be heard!

2. Done on the both of them!!!!!!!!!

3. Right on. If anyone wants my auto email script when it's finished, just let me know.

Edit: It will send an email everytime you open your mail program. Won't do much good if we all only send one email...

4. I don't want to spam the guy, but do what you feel is right....