Contact lenses are uncomfortable

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by fedricklawson, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Hi everyone, Actually i want to discuss something about contact lenses with you all guys. Contact lenses are very uncomfortable for my eyes whenever i am using contact lenses it  get stuck to my eye and feeling very irritating. I am very scared to use contact lenses. So can one tell me whether i am wrong or right??

2. I hear you. I started to try contacts but I hated them for the same reason you did. That, and theyre so small that if you need to take them out and don't have your "supplies" readily available, it can be a huge pain in the ass...so long story short I stuck to glasses. I wouldn't let the irritation stop you though, it gets easier in time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. At first they're hard to remove and put in but adter a week of having them its really easy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ok let me try once....

I will try eyeglasses and contact lenses both. From both which one is feeling good and not irritating my eyes i will definitely go for it .

6. Mine are uncomfortable when i smoke too. So i just started changing into my glasses when i smoke, but i usually light up at night when ive been wearing them all day anyway.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Fuck contacts, glasses for lyfe mayne. But really, I can't stand wearing contacts. Babes eyeball me even with the glasses, so I say contacts are lame. They're like the in-between of glasses and lasic eye surgery.

8. You definitely tweakin bro, contacts are pretty nice. I hated them at first, but I got used to them. I never really found glasses that fit my face, so just make sure you always handle the contacts with clean hands.. And you'l be good. Contacts are definitely a good move.

9. I hated contacts when I wore them. Always made my eyes so dry and irritated even when I had used the rewetting drops. I think the only way id use them again is if I got the daily ones where you put a new pair in everyday.

My eyes aren't terrible so I'm lucky, I only need to wear glasses to see the board or when I feel like seeing hd. I don't even need them to drive so I was more than happy to make the switch from contacts.

10. Nice header image op