Contact Highs

Discussion in 'General' started by ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Do you believe in them? Have you had one?

Personally i dont believe it, maybe if they were hot boxing, and the person that wasnt smoking purposely tried to inhale every bit of exhaled smoke.

What do you guys think?

2. I think its possible. I've never experienced one, but I'd imagine if you were in the car while it was being hot boxed you could get high. Just not really high...

3. I doubt an experienced stoner would get a contact high, but if not then yea

4. It happens. My husband gets contact high when I smoke in the bedroom while he's asleep. He said he wakes up feeling high.

5. Before I smoked my dad would kick my ass if I smoked(we smoke together now tho) I would chill with him an his freinds when he smoked just for a contact high xD sometimes my little cousin will get one tho. Just cuz well be smoking and well just forget he's there and blow the smoke around him and he gets all tired n hungry n shit haha

6. I think it's just the positive vibes that get caught when you're stoned and someone else isn't. I feel like when I'm high around people it makes them happier. Or maybe I'm just too stoned to care what the fuck they are thinking??

7. Yea it works. Had a Jamaican hotbox sesh with like 4 other friends of mine and I past on the bong everytime cuz i had work in 2 hours and didnt want to be burnt out before an 8 hour shift. Regardless, i was nicely baked. Definitely didnt feel like placebo.

8. Kinda like how someone is laughing histerically, and you feeling like laughing too, because everybody is having a good time? Sorry if that dont make sense, im not too good at explaining things

9. My girl hasn't smoked in awhile, but if I smoke with her she gets slant eyed

I've considered it to be this though, she used to be a heavy stoner too.