cont. to last post

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by winona, Aug 1, 2016.

1. see the way it does not absorb. I put drainage holes in the bottom, four of them. I spray the bottom with a spray bottle through the holes in attempt to moisten the dirt but it does not work well please help me save the plant.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Your plant looks fine...

Cover that clear cup. Roots seeing light is a no no

• Like Like x 2
  3. Firstly get an opaque container, the light does bad things to the roots. What soil are you using? I water my seedlings from the top there's no reason not too just don't completely saturate the soil. I water them until i see drops come out the bottom then i don't water again until the cups as light as it was when i watered it last time. I'm wondering about that soil. You could just wrap some dark tape around the cup to darken it if your feeling cheap.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You desperately need to do some reading up on general gardening. Roots need total darkness. The soil you use to grow this stuff in needs to have super good drainage. But you seem to have absolutely no idea of how this works. So I would suggest you go to the beginner growers thread at the bottom of the "forums" page. Go into that thread and read, read, read. You desperately need to know the basics of how to grow and keep a young plant alive. The "sticky's" posted at the top of the page, have this very basic introductory info that you need to be able to get some kind of an understanding of how this is done. Looking through a complete journal of an experienced grower and seeing the plant throughout it's different life stages, would be very helpful to you too. At least it would give you something to compare what you've got going to. You desperately need to read up on watering this plant, how and when, and the soil mix that your plant grows best in. But definitely get yourself some "learning" before you go too deep into this. First, start on learning about the veg cycle because that's what you're plant is in now. I suggest you beg your plant at least a couple of months, and during that time, be reading up on the flower cycle. The more you know, the better you grow. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  5. He's right, i have had great results from the get go but i did two solid weeks of research before i started. here's a good video that will answer a lot of questions, yes it's corny and hard to watch at times but it's awesomely informative and cervantes knows his shit.

• Like Like x 1