Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Constantly feeling burnt out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RossG, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Everytime i smoke i sorta get the 'burned out' feeling, I dunno if its just me getting used to being high (only smoked under 10 times) or if im smoking to much, or if its just bad shit..anyone else had this?

2. Could be the bud. Try smoking a sativa dominant strain, stay away from indicas.

3. Yeah man try not ripping the bowl so hard, take nice easy hits and take your time, or take a water bottle and burn a pencil sized hole in the bottom edge and put your bowl end in the top of the water bottle and fill that bitch up with smoke and hit it hard, should be cooler and smoother :D

Edit: Oh yeah this reminds me when I first had a bowl and had my first gram to smoke all to myself, I took one huge rip off the bowl and it not only got me high but it burned me out my poor newbie lungs couldnt handle it.

4. I dont do bowls though its mostly all joints, shared with other people, its good weed for around here and i don't smoke that much of it, dunno what the pproblem is :/

5. Maybe its what you're doing while/after your smoking. Just do stuff you normally enjoy. Watching good movies and listening to good music like Curren$y is always a pleasurable high

6. Some people get more burnt then others, but it could just be schwag. Try to get a connection that sells sativas or sativa dominant hybrids. Or drink some coffee. OR, smoke 1-2 hours before you go in for the night, so that when you get burnt out you can just go to bed.

7. [quote name='"claycosfinest"']Maybe its what you're doing while/after your smoking. Just do stuff you normally enjoy. Watching good movies and listening to good music like Curren$y is always a pleasurable high[/quote]

Curren$y's "address" to be more specific...hearing that track high is a historical moment.