Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Constant Sore throat From smoking....Other ways of intake.. Help..?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reality sucks, Mar 27, 2013.

1. #1 Reality sucks, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
    Hello everyone. I have a question, and ive searched and searched on here and online, and asked several of my friends who smoke aswell. It seems no matter how i smoke. Small water bong, bowl or blunt i always have a sore throat after, gets really dry and hurts to swallow. For the last 3-4 months ive tried different ways of smokeing, even to the point of putting ice in my bong thinking that the smoke being too hot is my problem. seems to help but not much.

So, thant being said im either looking to get a good vap, or try to make some edibles. I live in va so smoke shops are hard to come by and other than buying weed and smokeing it or making my own stuff is really my only option. Been reviewing the PAX, and thought if im going to get a vape im going to get a good one first out but ive also been reading up on some other cook books on baking. Just dont want to spend that kind of money and still have the same problem from vapeing as smoking.

My question is with vaping or those who choose that method over smoking, has anyone ever had this problem ? Ive never tried a vape, a real vape anyway and the few friends who have, didn't like it so much. But they may not have had a good vape to start with. Ive been to the ent and they say my throat looks inflammed, Ive even stopped smoking for a month just to see if that was the problem. I dont want to give up smoking, :D but i need to try something different. Any ideas...Thanks

Just left Grount zero on my way to Kush heaven....