Constant Roller Coaster

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TimeHigh, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Alright I'll never forget, about a year ago when I smoked some AK-47 and Trainwreck (mixed blunt). After I was done smoking it with a friend of mine I seriously had to lay down because I felt as if I was on a constant roller coaster. My head felt like it was going back and then forward down a huge drop. I'm not sure if you can picture what I'm saying but it was such a ridiculous feeling. My whole body was just in euphoria lol. Anyone else experience something like that?:smoking:

2. Yeh mate I had that earlier on today! I've been smoking skunk and hash all night, it felt really intense and kind of reminded me of salvia just before the trip started.

3. back when I used to get baked as fuck (damn tolerance) I would sit there with my friends and we would close our eyes, and controll a roller coaster ride or a space ride and shit like that. It was crazy, you could make yourself go up a huge hill, then fly down, or go flipping through space. Insane...I wish I got that baked...

4. I got one of my friends baked as shit one time. He just laid down on the grass staring at the fence saying "Man, turn the fucking roller coaster off.

5. I don't know about you guys but I get that everytime I smoke. It's awesome to trip out on music like that.