Constant aero spray instead of 15min mist?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by larryk, Oct 24, 2009.

1. i want to buy a 400w HPS and i am planning on about 18in above plant in a 4x4 with one at first then 3sog after i can take some cuttings. This is my first grow. I have been doing a decent amount of research in last couple months between the books and this board that i know what my plan is i think but dont really know much about the actuall hardware. I am going to try and build the whole set up this weekend. I am planinng on building a aero chamber in a 5 gal bucket with a seprate resiovour. Not sure if i will find a cycle timer for my homemade mister so am thinking of having the roots constantly misted. Instead of the 15min cycle that your supose to have. And my homemade mister will probably be more of a spray then a mist.. Is this going to work better then a eaisier deep culture or wick system? I want to buy a couple fans to have one going in one out. Heard PC fans work but how are they wired up? Was thinking of looking at the depot for bathroom exsaust fans but i want to keep cost down. Any sugestions? I would like to keep the total under $400.00 between light, air pump, tubes an hardware, fans, mylar, bucket, res,