Conspiracy?

Discussion in 'General' started by PurpleDonk, May 2, 2011.

1. After bin Laden was killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Pakistan, the official said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition.
    That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said. So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.

2. Yeah I've heard a bunch of shit that just doesn't add up.. but it sure got the country in a rah rah USA USA mode haha, personally it didn't change anything for me :3

I want to see a picture of the dead mah fah.

3. I hate trying to bury stuff in water. Such a mind fuck

4. That... was tough to watch :/.

5. i LOVE how they respect the terrorists right's but give zero fucks about the people they killed

''i became a conspiracy theory nut'' after the attack in france then france went and bombed an issis training camp ....

IF YOU KNEW WHERE IT WAS WHY IN FUCKS NAME DIDN'T YOU KILL THEM SOONER....

THAT'S THE CONSPIRACY WHY DO THE WESTERN GOVERNMENTS HATE THEIR OWN PEOPLE....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah, I agree. It definitely seems like a lot of politicians hate their own people, especially in the West.

7. It's unbearable, the people pushing for the death of the West laugh at us and our controlled "politicians". People need to wake up.

8. Sorry...not sorry ^

9. [​IMG]
    Good to know YOU are joining US.