Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bad Obsession, Mar 27, 2003.

1. 12:01-Tonight's my birthday, and i got really fucked up. i was watching half baked and i thought there was a weed conspiracy and
    12:08-and in real life. so i thought i was part of it and i asked my friends if they were all doin that to me. they all started crackin up and sayin "what" but i was like "no you can't trick me, i want in the conspiracy. and they were like what are you talkin about. i can't remember the rest but its fucked up and as you probably know it made a ton ...forgot...waitin for jimmel kimmel to come on. slash is on and guns n roses rules.
    12:12-umm..listenin to incubus, i'm so high. earlier in the night i was in another world. i was so high i didn't have any idea what was goin on.
    12:15-i can't type anymore my legs want to start kicking and i want to move.--deep inside, on my own an i can't see straight, deep inside, cause i'm so stoned i can't see straight..well i got to find my way back home but i'm to deep inside.
    --its 4 o'clock and we ask ourselves, where did we go wrong. we past my house at least an hour ago.
    12:19-legs relaxed because i got preocuppied with the post and i forgot about them. anyway im gonna end the post because i'm tired, but i won't go to bed, i'll vedge out and enjoy the high...i got a cookie cake and pizza, chocolate milk, iced tea.. but anyway im pretty much sure that there are no spelling errors.. so it will be funny when i read this sober and see some, knowing how hard i tried not to make any mispelled..i don't know why.. i just think it looks better with correctly spelled words, although not as funny.. i'm correcting some words three and four times while i'm typing them.
    12:25-i have to go this post probably sounds rediculous.. o well, i'll get a laugh out of it.
    12:23-finished post

2. ROFLMAO

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3. happy b-day for your bday ill take a few rips from my new bong i just bought

4. haha! happy b-day! hope you enjoyed your high, it sounded like a blast!

5. I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!!! THERE IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!! THE WHOLE WORLDS GONE MAD!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Anyone else notice a time discrepancy? :p