Conspiracy Theory?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by seattleblue206, Mar 17, 2014.

1. So me and my cousin blazed it up and watched some Dexter's Laboratory. On the episode "Sassy Come Home" of season 2 episode 13, Dexter and his family goes camping. As soon as they got there Dexter ran off trying to search for Sasquatch after falling into a big footprint in the ground. Dexter tried to get pictures of Sasquatch for science but instead tried to burn down a tree that the Sasquatch was sitting in but Smokem the Bear stopped him from causing a forest fire and took him somewhere. Then came a scene where DeeDee came back to camp and the parents asking where could Dexter be then a sudden flash happened in the distance. Dexter came back to the campsite he showed his parents a picture of Smokem the Bear instead of the Sasquatch. Dexter doesn't seem to have memory of the Sasquatch after the bear took him.

Do you guys think that Smokem the Bear symbolized the government taking away Dexter cause he knows "too much"? And the government erased his memory at the scene where the flash happened and gave him a picture of the well known bear instead? This kinda made sense to me when my cousin mentioned it.

What do you guys think tho?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. i think that it ment absolutly nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I think that Dexter's Laboratory was a great show way back in the day.