Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Douggs, Oct 27, 2011.

1. #1 Douggs, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    I wanted to make this thread because I feel that so much time and energy is wasted debating "conspiracy theories," when what really matters is a universal, mutual understanding of the way the world really operates. :bongin:

I can't speak for others, but when I take the time to try and convince others that any given conspiracy theory is true, I do it because I want people to understand a concept that is very well illustrated in the video posted below.

If you're a truth seeker you'll be glad you took the time to watch this video! It's especially interesting if you're baked as fuck :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P772Eb63qIY]True News 13: Statism is Dead - Part 3 - The Matrix - YouTube[/ame]

2. i laid awake for hours last night trying to sleep, and this one one of the topics on my mind. how, especially if youre born in america, youre born, given a number, and assumed you will lead the same lifestyle that the government created for them. you'll get a job around 16 and begin paying youre income tax. around 18 you'll realize youve begun the dead end lifestyle that plagues the middle and lower class, you then pick up smoking and drinking, which dulls youre nervous system, in turn, reduces youre critical thinking. 9 months later you have a kid you didnt want, but now you have new motivation to continue that 8hr job. fast forward 50 years. cancer. dead.

3. Or you can go to college and graduate school, get a career, use birth control, plan for the future, and live a decent life.

While I believe Herman Cain is a moron, he does have a point when he says that a lot of the poor and unemployed are at fault for their shitty situations. I know plenty of people who started off with nothing or worse, who have worked hard in school and made something of themselves.

My father grew up in Brownsville Brooklyn, with no money and his father was murdered while my father was a teenager. Now my father has three houses (one vacation home in Tahoe, one in Mexico and a mansion for his primary residence) and a healthy nest-egg because he worked his ass off. Instead of giving into all the possibilities for failure, he educated himself and worked his way up to the top of the corporate ladder.

My best friend had a crack-dealing father who vanished when he was 3 or 4. His mother died suddenly in front of him just a couple years later. He lived with his aunt in the ghettos of Cleveland. His brother is in jail for murder. He went to Yale. Worked for Google. Went to Law School. He currently has a net worth of $1.5 million at the ripe old age of 30.

The point is: if you work hard and persevere, you can succeed, even in today's globalized and distressed economy.

4. [quote name='"BongBreaker6"']

Or you can go to college and graduate school, get a career, use birth control, plan for the future, and live a decent life.

While I believe Herman Cain is a moron, he does have a point when he says that a lot of the poor and unemployed are at fault for their shitty situations. I know plenty of people who started off with nothing or worse, who have worked hard in school and made something of themselves.

My father grew up in Brownsville Brooklyn, with no money and his father was murdered while my father was a teenager. Now my father has three houses (one vacation home in Tahoe, one in Mexico and a mansion for his primary residence) and a healthy nest-egg because he worked his ass off. Instead of giving into all the possibilities for failure, he educated himself and worked his way up to the top of the corporate ladder.

My best friend had a crack-dealing father who vanished when he was 3 or 4. His mother died suddenly in front of him just a couple years later. He lived with his aunt in the ghettos of Cleveland. His brother is in jail for murder. He went to Yale. Worked for Google. Went to Law School. He currently has a net worth of $1.5 million at the ripe old age of 30.

The point is: if you work hard and persevere, you can succeed, even in today's globalized and distressed economy.[/quote]

For every person that wins another has to lose. Sounds like a game to me

Like Life. Well everyone ends up with a house in Life, more like Monopoly. One winner and Several debtors, except you can't flip the board in anger when you get fucked big time

I call the waste basket piece!
    That way I won't be surprised when I'm treated like trash

5. Inspiring stories. Yes it's definitely still possible to become successful in this world, even if one is born and raised as "livestock." But the thing is, once you're successful you depend on the system to stay successful (in most cases). When you're propped up by the system and become successful, you in turn help prop the system back up.

Because of my place in the system (determined mainly by birth), the biggest worries I have for the future of my peers (including myself) is that we'll get lost in the "success" of the system and will lose our true, free selves.

I'm currently on track to become one of those successful people. But I hate it. I hate every second of my University "studies". It's indoctrination. If I wanted to stay completely true to exclusively myself, I would leave modern civilization (physically, mentally, and spiritually). But I can't. We all have responsibilities and mine do not include such selfishness.

In order to be responsible human beings in this evil and corrupt world, I feel that those of us that are able to must become determined and work hard to be successful. But this is not enough. We must use the resources of our success to better the world by separating ourselves from the system, and working to end it from the "inside," if you will.

Idk about you guys, but the only thing keeping me content while living the "livestock" life is Mary Jane. Without her, I wouldn't be able to proceed down such a fake, bullshitty, shallow, corrupt, evil, and unnecessary path. Don't get me wrong, I love the world and my friends and my social life and learning new things (even some school) and just enjoying the small things. In other words, I'm not being pessimistic and I'm not depressed. I'm not trying to sound conceited here, but I guess you could say I'm enlightened (and I know a lot of you out there, especially on GC, are too).

I'd love to hear some opinions of people in similar and/or different situations! :smoke:

6. #6 kronman907, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    [quote name='"BongBreaker6"']

Or you can go to college and graduate school, get a career, use birth control, plan for the future, and live a decent life.

The point is: if you work hard and persevere, you can succeed, even in today's globalized and distressed economy.[/quote]

Not everyone can win the game. I know plenty of smart people who worked there ass off, for nothing. A few hard workers get lucky enough to succeed, but the other 80 percent of us are still being fucked by the banks and Corporations. When I got my credit card last year my interest rate was 25% percent of what it is now. Wells Fargo jacked my rates up because I paid on time every month. Just because some of the 99 percent of get lucky, doesn't mean the system isn't broken beyond repair.

7. ^yes. And if TPTB don't like your success they can choose to fuck you over. Unless, of course, you've already become powerful/wealthy enough to withstand things like unfair competition, losing your job, etc.