Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KoolaidZombies, May 17, 2011.

1. Why aren't they allowed in this forum? When Bush, Clinton, Obama, Blair, Brown, Kissinger, Soros, and tons of other billionaires, millionaires, politicians, world leaders, and other influential people all OPENLY call for a "New World Order' when does it cease to be just 'theory'? You think conspiracy theorists coined that term?

Why are we called crazy? Crazy is everyone else who only believes something if it comes out of the magic color box that the average American spends a 1/3 of their life rotting in front of...

Have you not ever wondered why laws exist that are NOT Constitutional(e.g. Patriot Act, drug laws, ect...)

The biggest conspiracy of all is that we're told we have a democracy, when in fact it's a Representative Republic where they give you two bad choices year after year.

2. I just buy as much food, water, and ammo as I can afford and watch as the dollar crashes and burns. No body believes me when I tell them the depth of the New World Order. They truly are sheep. They will know when it is too late.

3. It's as if they think we're $14,000,000,000,000 in debt because everyone in D.C.s retarded.

4. They think you guys are crazy because you go around calling everybody sheeple for not believing what you got to say(not all of the conspiracy theorists do it but a lot)

Theres nothing wrong with questioning stories or governments but who cares really, in the end when ever that may be what happens is going to happen so fuck it...

Why is this in the politics section anyway

5. Uh alot of people, and so should you...

Yeah if we let it.

6. Few men desire liberty; most men wish only for a just master.

7. Have fun with you NWO masters, then. The rest of us will carry on fighting for liberty.

• Like Like x 1
  8. if you can present legit proof there isn't a problem
    no not bullshit youtube videos
    but coming here saying "reptillian aliens run da world!@#$!@$!@"
    is just silly

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g]YouTube - George Bush New World Order[/ame]

10. Conspiracy theories are controversial, thus Pandoras

11. Politics as a whole is controversial. Does that mean we should merge the two forums together? Shit, this whole site is controversial...

12. The difference is that unsubstantiated bullshit goes in Pandora's and legitimate political discourse goes in Politics.

13. It's only conspiracy when the gov calls out it's conspiracy therefore people think it's conspiracy.

Seriously, it's just opinion based from what they perceive. Just take it as a consideration and continue gather more information from other judgement. If you think that's inaccurate then that's fine, it is still in your head. Perhaps later in the years, you'll finally get what he was trying to say. You'll thank him for the opinion that he gave you.

14. I think conspiracy theory is just a negative connotation for:

[​IMG]

Most of the time anyways. If you try telling me the world sits on the back of a giant tortoise or some shit then my bullshit meter is just going to go off, haha.

15. where in this thread did anyone mention reptilians?

what are you talking about?

16. People, and Americans in particular have a hard time believing the notion that the wool has been pulled over their eyes, their parents eyes, and their grandparents eyes.

Nobody likes to admit that they've 'been had,' thus the case in America. A good portion of this country, and this board knows our government has been taken hostage through subversion. The rest are sheep, yacking back and forth about what criminal group of representation is better. They'd rather be drunk at the bar, watching Jack Bauer take down some terrorists on tv, or watching their favorite sports team, than to come to the conclusion that they are sheep, lubing the very machine that is fucking them.

17. And that's bullshit how?

18. The reason why this happens
    Is we as a society allow politicians
    To completely run us.it's like were
    Indentured slaves forever forced to
    Repay the gov't for our debts, with our labor.instead what we can do is force
    Congress to listen. TO THE PEOPLE.
    ( instead of letting our gov't subsidize everything, we should allow free market.
    And less restrictions for more flow of capital) imagine our economy is like your neck, the gov't strangles you by NOT ALLOWING COMPETION IN THE MARKET.

19. it was an example of how loony most conspiracy theories are and how loony they can get and how easily people buy into them