Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Austin1289, Oct 3, 2014.

1. What conspiracy theories do you believe? Every is entitled to their own opinion so hear everybody out. I'll start it off:
    I honestly believe that AIDS was created by scientists to slowly bring down the worlds population, especially in Africa. Scientists and main world leaders all agreed that the world was becoming overcrowded so they had to do something about it, but secretly. They told the scientists to create an extremely deadly disease that could be spread somewhat easily, thus bringing down the worlds population rapidly in areas like Africa. I know most people will completely disagree with me but I think that it is a completely logical reasoning behind AIDS.

2. I also find it skeptical how the few people in the U.S. with Ebola were "accidentally" let out of the hospital. How can you accidentally let a person with an extremely contagious and deadly disease out of a hospital?!

3. Dude there's way too many that are not considered or even contemplated.
    There's nothing specifically evident, so it's very difficult to take stances on something so indefinite.

It is actually highly non contagious.
    One of the slowest spreading virus.

4. How is it highly non contagious? I heard even if somebody coughed in the air and you inhaled part of their spit particles (nasty as hell sorry haha) that you could end up with the virus.

5. #5 dankness420, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    9/11, or the stupidity of the government, like how do you claim to misplace $2.3 trillion(yes that's a 'T') and get away with it.

Ebola:  Only contagious if patient is showing severe symtoms

6. 9/11 isn't what we think it was. Their are just too many fallacies in the story we were given.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Nope it has to be direct contact with bodily fluids.
    It's not airborne.
    Don't listen to the masses, they're highly unreliable.

And start two pointless wars.
    Leading to the Isis threat today.
    And supporting full occupation of the Middle East against the will of the UN.
    + In-depth cover-ups such as the intentionally collecting of personal cell phone data by the government,.

9. Looks like I'm falsely informed about Ebola :confused: Sorry

10. no its not airborne, but bodily fluids include things like saliva, sweat, mucus. you could easily contract ebola from a symptomatic persons sneeze or handshake. 

11. #11 Brother Urb, Oct 3, 2014
    FBI assassinated 2pac - cointelpro

also CIA and sodium bicarbonate.  Totally believeable.

12. #12 LuxSpiritus, Oct 3, 2014

Not so,
    Mostly blood, it is not in mucous membranes. 
    You can be sitting in a room with 3 people and not get contaminated.
    It's a hemoglobin virus it makes you bleed from the inside.
    And causes hemorrhaging.
    Really isn't that infectious.
    The conditions in Africa just make it very spreadable, as they have to take care of mortality.
    share unclean water.

13. give me a source for ebola not being in mucus, thats just not true. it is a highly infectious disease, the more people that get infected and longer this goes on, the more likely it is to mutate into a bigger problem.

14. Can Ebola spread by coughing? By sneezing?
    Unlike respiratory illnesses like measles or chickenpox, which can be transmitted by virus particles that remain suspended in the air after an infected person coughs or sneezes, Ebola is transmitted by direct contact with body fluids of a person who has symptoms of Ebola disease. Although coughing and sneezing are not common symptoms of Ebola, if a symptomatic patient with Ebola coughs or sneezes on someone, and saliva or mucus come into contact with that person's eyes, nose or mouth, these fluids may transmit the disease.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/transmission/qas.html

15. that quote says it is transmitted through mucus ... wtf are you on about dude

Direct contact.
    As in directly on a person into a transmission area,
    It is not contagious in the least.
    It is easily contained.
    And you are most assuredly wrong about it being a genuine problem.
    My point doesn't matter, because what you were saying was that it could be transferred
    easily through such.
    Which is highly unlikely.

17. i dont see how you could honestly believe the disease with the highest mortality rate known to man, which has mutated so it doesnt burn itself out too quick anymore, is not a problem. direct contact is not limited to handling dead, sharing blood or w/e you're under the impression that implies.

It is not a problem in the slightest,
    We have the capabilities to handle it.
    So it is not a necessary concern,

19. The one about the government adding Fluoride to water and foods etc to calcify your pineal gland and suppress you're third eye and spirt etc. don't believe it but it's a pretty funny/interesting one. Hit it up on YouTube

20. Flat Earth

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum