conspiracy theories about reducing the population

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ThEhoRRoR1, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #21 Elem3nt17, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Economic collapse and political dissent, planned of course. War, with Iran, then probably Russia, China, North Korea, Israel is wiped off the face of the earth. That should do it.

If not take the slow route. Aspartame and other artificial sweeteners in pretty much everything, fluoride, Chem trails releasing highly concentrated amounts of barium and aluminum oxide, tobacco, alcohol, 'vaccinations', horrible pharmaceuticals, CIA involvement in the illegal drug trade, whatever new poison the fda wants to approve for the masses, Fukushima. Cancer cancer everywhere.

2. I love how people act like reducing the population is a bad thing.

3. If you wanna help out the cause feel free to jump off a cliff anytime lol.

4. Population control does need to happen.

It should not be sudden or drastic, but a general decline in births per year over the course of our lifetimes would be good. And, luckily, so long as people stay educated, birth rates should decline.

5. In an ideal world. We dont live there. Population control will happen one of three ways, either war, reduction in life expectancies through the introduction of 'slow' poisons in the things we ingest. Or forced contraception(which is not likely go over well).

6. [quote name='"Elem3nt17"']

In an ideal world. We dont live there. Population control will happen one of three ways, either war, reduction in life expectancies through the introduction of 'slow' poisons in the things we ingest. Or forced contraception(which is not likely go over well).[/quote]

Watch out guys he knows the only 3 ways it will happen!

I could name way more.
    Nuclear reactor explosion, kills 1 billion in a populated country.
    Collapse of the currency making food an products a thing of the past.
    I could go on

7. Whatever happens I'll be high when it's happening!;)

8. Hell yeah, when I see long lines like this at Mc Donalds I get pissed. I want my damn McRib and all you nasty mo fuckas taking up space in my line!
    [​IMG]

But on a serious note reducing the population would be very beneficial but I don't think killing other human beings off is the right way to go about it. Maybe start putting a limit on how many children a family can have. Slowly but surely the population will decrease until we're at a stable number.

9. Try looking at Brazil.

They aren't forcing contraception, but women are having fewer children and those who do are having children at older ages. The change has been incredibly significant over even the past 20 years.

Education and culture do a lot. Conspiracy theories focus too much on the immediate and hyperbole.

10. thats fucked. what resources are we low on? none really were not low on space , energy , food , water and thats mostly all we need .

11. #32 Relentless, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    It's not the resources that are the problem if this conspiracy is real.... The problem is control, control of the populace.... The problem is too many people = uncontrollable when they reach a critical mass. The resource is Man, we are the resource but wouldn't hold value for the "controllers" if we ever truly broke free

So a better way of putting it is were almost over-stocked on the resource (productive human's) VS the risk of rebellion

12. Because that would be an unconstitutional attack on personal freedom and the basic human right to choose such matters for yourself. I would be scared of a government that authoritative

13. I know people love to throw out the big bad conspiracy theory to make shit seem less real, but guess what each and every person that has posted in this thread has entered into a conspiracy to make this thread, conspiracy just means when more than one person join together to do anything...

food for thought..
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClqUcScwnn8]David Rockefeller speaks about population control. - YouTube[/ame]

Rockefellor one of the most powerful people in the world is all about the private sector and the U.N. joining together to reduce the population..I guess the elite are above this since he had 6 kids of his own.

KADUNA, Nigeria, March 11, 2004 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A UNICEF campaign to vaccinate Nigeria's youth against polio may have been a front for sterilizing the nation. Dr. Haruna Kaita, a pharmaceutical scientist and Dean of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria, took samples of the vaccine to labs in India for analysis.

heres the complete story
    UNICEF Nigerian Polio Vaccine Contaminated with Sterilizing Agents Scientist Finds | LifeSiteNews.com

Like everything we always close our eyes to things till it happens to us.

Anyway there was a ton more info on things like using food as a weapon to control populations and how the correct world population is about 500 million with a ruling elite, the people who think a drastic reduction of population by the elite of this world would return them to mayberry are dreaming the few people left would be slaves to the elite there simply to protect and provide for there inflated lifestyles that we as lesser people owe them and should be happy to provide..its called google look shit up

14. I propose genocide...

15. sounds good when can we come by and kill you?

16. they could reduce the population dramatically if they just started fucking killing pedophiles, murderers and child abusers.

17. We r a slave race! Aliens DNA crossbred with silverbacks giving us human beings! Ekkkk... Hide your bananas!

18. Lol.

Humans are worse than rabbits.