conspiracy theories about reducing the population

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ThEhoRRoR1, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Now most of us would agree this seems like a horrible idea and i would agree. But if you look at all the benefits it would have to do this its worth thinking about for the elite. It would increase the longevity of the human race. It would also mean less usage of natural resources since there would be less people. It would be better for the planet since there would be less pollution as well. Then i was thinking what would be the best way to reduce the population? Then i thought of HAARP. If you create natural disasters no one could blame the higher power. All they would say is we don't control the weather ;) They could pretty much get away with reducing the population by creating disasters with HAARP and not get any repercussions from it. It would be a hell of a lot better idea then dropping bombs on the population. It would look evil but at the same time be good for the longevity of the human race and it would also be beneficial to earth in the long run. Maybe they are ripping people off and making as much money as they can before they really start doing this. It's a fact that they are taking money from the American people (big banks and government). Maybe they are trying to get as rich as possible before they exterminate. Now im not a big "conspiracy theorist" but its still a possibility

2. I believe one of the few ways to have true global peace would to be return to small communities. John Titor also mentioned this, crazy dude but very interesting.

3. Yes i agree. There are way too much people on planet earth IMO. Maybe after they did do this "theory" they would place laws to not have more then 2 kids per family. Way to late to do this now since there is a lot of people on planet earth already.

4. Just so everyone knows i don't follow "conspiracy theories" nor want to. Just something i was thinking about walking my dog. I dont even know what "THE ILLUMINATI" is lol. Reducing the population is something that would benefit earth in the long run though. If i was in higher power i would be thinking about doing it BUT you would have to live with killing millions of people. It would very much suck but thousands of people die in wars and do the higher ups feel bad? I'm sure they do but they still get along with their lives.

5. There are so many ways to kill people these days, it's no joke, years ago I was trained in nuclear weapons, then I disagreed with the introduction of neutron bomb, kill people keep the buildings....then got sacked...lol !!
    Currently 'we' are killing a few 100,000 for their oil, but guys what if it was WATER?

due in the next 20-30 YEARS?

6. I don't think our planet is near capacity as far as population. Population control has been discussed for hundreds of years. It's not like we're just now reaching an unsustainable number of people. It's human nature to think that our time is of greater significance than most other periods.

7. Less to do with how many there are and more to do with the size of communities. When there are a few hundred people, normative pressures ensure compliance of potential deviants, and communalism ensures everyone is provided for. The drawback is less rapid development of ideas. The advantage is better quality of life, and greater diversity of ideas between communities.
    Much like island populations allow different evolutionary courses for the same species, so too do smaller communities permit varied evolution of ideas. As a whole, humans woudl be better prepared for disasters. With varied survival techniques, the probability that at least one community would survive to propagate is greater.
    The single mass we are progressively agglomerating toward may not have survival value.

8. I feel amused by the idea that people consider humanity a threat to Earth, we are nothing but momentarily fleas on it's surface, when the time will come it will shake us off and then live will continue, start from the begging perhaps.

But Earth will go long after we go that's for sure.

9. look up the georgia guidestones.

10. Most likely but was just a thought when i was walking my dog smoking a joint lol. We are fucking up the earth to some degree though. Who knows how long humans will be on earth.

11. Most likely but was just a thought when i was walking my dog smoking a joint lol. We are fucking up the earth to some degree though. Who knows how long humans will be on earth. But the fact is that less humans probably means the better longevity of human life. We only got the earth its not like when we fuck it up and move to planet to planet lol.

12. Every one should get a gun, and kill 1 person in a week. After that week, if you're still alive... you deserve it.

13. I don't see why America doesn't have implemented laws on max children per family.

But maybe because some religions would attack the state.
    Or something else crazy, REGARDLESS!...
    There are way too many humans.

14. If you went around my state telling married folks that only 3 babies are allowed in your family, you're the one that might get shot down

Just sayin'

15. Millions? Try billions.;)

16. [quote name='"JapanWind"']Less to do with how many there are and more to do with the size of communities. When there are a few hundred people, normative pressures ensure compliance of potential deviants, and communalism ensures everyone is provided for. The drawback is less rapid development of ideas. The advantage is better quality of life, and greater diversity of ideas between communities.
    Much like island populations allow different evolutionary courses for the same species, so too do smaller communities permit varied evolution of ideas. As a whole, humans woudl be better prepared for disasters. With varied survival techniques, the probability that at least one community would survive to propagate is greater.
    The single mass we are progressively agglomerating toward may not have survival value.[/quote]

Wooow... That's some deep shit! Like the movie where every1 in the future are dumb asses! :0 I totally agree we r in a world of tard nuts!!

17. Fuck that shit man. It's not just bullshit; its hurting people.

My 33 year old coworker is huge into this. He's an Alex Jones fanatic, he truly believes the "New World Order" is going to round us up into Fema camps and kill us.

He just recently has had bad heart palpitations and the doctors said from the ekg its highly unlikely to be anything more than anxiety. He has been stressed. He got some anti anxiety medication "x" which is pretty damn addictive!

Maybe he will chill out with that shit. He mentioned he might even try weed as long as its not smoked. It would be better than his medication if it was a good heavy indica no doubt.

Honestly I'm worried about him. Heart disease runs in his family but he's only 23 and the ekg came out fine.

They say anxiety comes from feeling a sense of being out control. His elaborate schemes he believes then "new world order" is involved in is almost hard not to laugh at sometimes.

Man he really should smoke (which is highly unlikely) but in the mean time he needs to stop spreading this needless and fictional fear:smoke:

18. The high powers have been thinking of this for years and they fight between if they should kill 80% of the world or more. Seriously..

19. IDK man, sometimes weed makes people paranoid. In his case he doesn't need more paranoia. Maybe find some videos of Alex Jones being full of it. Everyone knows he's a piece of shit asshole who likes to prey on stupid people.:)

20. they did forced sterilization on children in the united states up until the 1940's..