Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Consistent dealers in Finland?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Leander, Mar 31, 2011.

1. I have been trying to find a consistent dealer in Finland but all I've gotten is single deals from shady dudes who have been trying to get like 20€ off of a gram of hash. Is there any way to spot a dealer in Southern Finland if you don't know people?

2. I would guess look around the metal scene, they would know

3. I need a new hobby now

4. #4 BrassNwood, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'll be honest I never thought I'd see billboards for the stuff in my lifetime.

Ohh wait that's here not there. LMAO. Another thread pulled from the depths of the net. Damn.
    BNW

5. don't wanna die smoking pot in the US..you know one moment i'm smoking and the next i get shot

6. You've got better odds of getting hit by lightning as you do to get shot.
    Hands and Feet = Number one way of getting killed.
    Blunt objects = Baseball bat. Brick, Stone. 2nd most common way.
    Sharp objects = Knifes, Axes, Tree chippers, Machete. 3rd most common
    Vehicular homicide = Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Boats, 4th
    Hand guns = 5th
    Rifles = 6th like the evil fully semi automatic black rifles that kill unicorns and puppies.

Gun free zones = Target rich environment.
    Funny how the news media runs every story on massacre killing they can find but the stories where the armed public kills the shooter just never gets any more then local coverage. And that's on the back pages somewhere with the nude bar adds.
    We kill thousands on the highways but that's OK. Not a word of that. Old news and just a part of modern life.
    Look up the Stats on how many Gun carrying adults in the USA as most states permit concealed carry. For all the millions of gun totting adults there are no incidences of people just wigging out and shooting up the world no matter how the news portrays things.

On the other hand I might be bullshitting you and we are in fact a bunch of wild ass Cowboys running down the streets firing into the air.
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 2