Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Considering throwing out a batch of brownies.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Lupz, Jan 13, 2011.

1. They taste like complete shit, but get me soo high. If I can't find a way to eat these without gagging on every bite, I'm just going to throw them out. Any tips on what I should do..?

2. if i pm you my address wanna send them to me????

3. throw em in your mouth and immediately drink milk and swagllow them bitches

4. Milk? Maybe lots of it

just an idea
    :smoke:

5. In cases of bad taste, some dark pop is the best way. Pepsi that shit down.

6. Don't be a pussy, scarf it down and chase it with some super chocolately chocolate milk.

7. fuck man, i'll take em
    are they really that bad
    i plan on making some brownies, and you're making me :mad:

8. +1. Just man up. Can't be that bad. ;)

9. Eat them all at once, that way you'd only taste them once, then after you wake up in a few days you won't remember the taste. Better then throwing them out >.<

10. i cried when i heard you were considering doing this.

11. Haha it's a weed brownie man come on there's people out there who have to dig through trash for food...

and if it's really that bad maybe heat it up a little and put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top?

12. frosting might help

13. Hot coffee...........I feel ya, some of my edibles are not so much.
    peace B

14. I had the SAME problem - only difference is my brownies were delicious.

Even still, Its strange associating a food with herb. I quickly got tired of eating a brownie everytime i wanted to get high.I became disgusted. Most of my friends smoke so i was pretty much giving away free pot brownies to everyone who knocked on my door that week :rolleyes:

15. Put a brown into the blender and combine with either iced coffee and ice,or ice cream and ice. Blend until desired thickness, drink, enjoy.

16. cover em in peanut butter

17. damn, beat me to it!

chocolate ice-cream with extra chocolate sauce ought to cover up the stanky nasty taste.

18. A la mode that brownie.

AKA Put ice cream on it.

19. Man up and eat it, any drink should help.

20. just break em up into bits and mix it all in a bowl of ice-cream, won't look to appealing thats for sure but should help get it down