Considering leaving GC for a more mature audience

Discussion in 'General' started by HydroGanic, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of knowledgeable and compassionate people that hang out here and I've learned a lot. I'm just getting tired of a few things that have been increasing of late.

1) People sprouting seeds and then coming to ask questions without looking for information first. This is the attitude nourished by AOL where people take it for granted that there's someone on the web who will walk them through anything, while they don't have to learn anything to do it.
    2) People growing in their parent's house or some other place they don't pay the rent at.
    3) Violent attitudes. This board isn't for venting your hate, it's for helping people develop skills.
    4) People who don't read.
    5) People who don't read.
    6) People who don't plan first.
    7) People who don't read.

Let's show a little maturity folks. Read up on a subject before you try to answer a question or 'debate' on it. We're all supposed to be here to help so let's all move forward, thanks.

:smoke:

2. Probably would have been better suited for the growing forum, but I can see your point. The amount of PM's I receive from people with >10 posts asking for a step by step guide to growing or asking for a hookup is incredible.

3. #3 Boosh, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    All I can say is, bounce *****.

This ^ shit isn't welcome here. *RMJL

No reason even posting this thread besides the fact youre looking for attention.

If you gonna do something, DO IT, dont talk about it.

I doubt youll find a half ass decent reefer website besides this one anyways.

4. Spelling is the real issue on this forum.

5. With the exception of number 3, all of that was geared toward new growers. No reason to be mean.

6. live and let be my friend,
    live and let be

7. I wasnt trying to be mean, Im just sayin, if you dont like the smell of the shit get the fuck out of the bathroom.

8. lol that made me laugh.

9. oh no people spell things wrong on the internet!! :[[[

10. i doubt you'll find better, to be honest.. and this site seems to be gaining popularity as it's always in the top results for anything weed-related searched on google, so it's to be expected.
    not to mention it's pretty simple to steer clear of all the bullshit. i don't know about you, but i can typically tell when it's one of 'those threads' without even having to enter. and if everyone did the same, they'd fall to the bottom pretty quick and be history.. or just give an answer and get out, whatever is your choice..

but i mean, you're fairly new.. so if you want to leave already, whatever.. do it.
    ain't no one stopping you but yourself..

11. I agree with you on this - they should do away with the "General" section - it's a hotbed of etards

12. this forum is HUGE compared to some of the other ones out there. so of course there are going to be a lot of douchebags.. but there are a lot of really cool funny blades on here. i get more info and entertainment through gc than i do tv. and what are you implying by calling us your "audience"? good luck at riu..

13. #13 Bleezie_King, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
    k bye bye!

/don't care :p

Then don't post. If you don't care, don't post. *RMJL

14. #14 weflyhigh, Apr 1, 2009
    What was the point of posting this pic? It's disrespectful. *RMJL

[​IMG]

15. i know right,I'll spell one word wrong an I'll have like 10 people jump on my back about it,it really isn't that big of a deal.

16. I dunno mang. Haven't seen you post too much, so I don't know ya.

What ya need to realize is there is 10's of thousands of people that frequent these boards.

If ya don't like it, then peace, don't drag it on.

It's sad to lose a member of the City, but if ya wanna bounce, then its your choice.

17. #17 blazedandcrazed, Apr 1, 2009
    what could possibly make you think anyone would care? ive never even seen you before.

dont mean to be a jerk but seriously

What's with the disrespect? Don't post if this is all you can do. *RMJL

18. #18 Arnack, Apr 1, 2009
    Leave if you don't want to stay here. I simply don't realize how big GC is, and the array of users it attracts. Get real :cool:

Don't post if this is all you can offer. *RMJL

19. #19 SaladFingers, Apr 1, 2009
    he's not looking for attention, he's stating things you fucks need to work on so this place is better.

No need for name-calling. Your point is right on, though. *RMJL

20. wait... this is a marijuana forum?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.