Considering Getting A Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MrAmazing, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Sup GC, well paycheck is coming in soon and im thinking about getting a vape. Im staying in college right now and its getting to be winter time and going outside to go smoke in the cold can be too much work. I've been hearing a lot about vapes so im willing to try one. What are the advantages of getting a vape, i've been smoking much weed for a while and i want to reduce to conserve and save money (tuition is not cheap). I heard vapes do this true or false information? And what brands would you recommend i get. Appreciate the help.

2. Vape advantages
    - Healthier on your lungs
    - More efficient extraction of thc and cannibinoids = less weed to reach desired effects
    - Minimal smell(I smoke indoors and nobody knows)
    - You can save up your AVB and make edibles with them

With my vape I double the life of my stash, but I also smoke more often because it's so easy for me to just grab my portable vape and start vaping instead of me having to go outside now that it's getting cold.

I personally have the Arizer solo, this unit is a tank. The moment you pick it yp you'll be shocked at how durable it feels... It feels like it can take quite a few drops and still work fine tbh.

It delivers thick clouds of vapor on the higher settings, and light clouds with a great taste at lower settings.

My only little gripe is I find there to be a little bit of draw resistance.

If you're looking for a portable vape I would highly recommend the solo.

What are your key interests in a vape?
    Will it be used at home or on the go?
    Do you need it to be portable? Discreet? Simple? What's your price range? High quality vapor?

3. If you have any access to oil go for an oil vape pen. I use mine every day all around campus. Nobody looks at me twice (even using it indoors) as most people just assume it's a fancy e-cigarrette. 

If no oil though get yourself a small portable vape (arizer solo is a good choice like the above poster mentioned). Another good one to look into is the MFLB. That one's great for stealth as it's smaller than the size of your palm, it just doesn't make the biggest clouds ever. Still gets ya high though.

4. im not really looking for a mega big vape, a nice portable one would do.

5. Well, some of the more reliable and popular brands of portable vaporizers would be
    1) Arizer solo
    2) PAX Ploom
    3)Da vinci ascent
    4)Inhalator xp
    5) MFLB

This isn't in any particular order, and while I haven't tried every one of these vaporizers I did however read hundreds of reviews before making my decision.

Each of these portable vapes have their own pros and cons to them. None of them can actually be classified as the best because in order to make a vaporizer better in one aspect(say for example discreetness), another aspect must often be opted out(such as vapor quality)

6. Vaporizers are great because they are a lot better for your lungs.  You aren't breathing in heavy smoke that makes you cough or anything, just vapor.  Of course it's nice because you can just lay around and hit one and usually they are pretty easy to use.  Most vaporizers don't need much bud at all for it to vaporize well so you end up saving a lot more of your bud in the end.  I have a Vapor Blunt and I love it.  I used to have the Palm 2.0 and I would not recommend it at all..

7. I bought a vapir one vaporizer. Worked fine for 3 years and then the motor burned out. I've used the volcano and the vapir worked just as well. I wanted something that I can carry w me so I just bought the ploom. A friend has it and loves it. Will post after I receive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. If your big into bongs and don't want to give up the act of using one, get the MFLB and make a bong attachment for it. Screw paying 30 bucks, I made mine for 3.00 flat.

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385930724.438034.jpg

10. Couldn't agree with this more. I have the arizer solo and everyone is jealous in the vaping world. Small, portable, and gets you fucking fried. One bowl to myself and I'm ripped, two bowls and I'm off the map.

Let's get medicated.

11. Pax ploom is the real deal. Works w wax and bud. Very happy w it.

12. How do you use wax in your pax? I have a Pax, and recently switched to wax, and thought I was going to get rid of the pax. Would live to be able to get waxy with it. It was my favorite piece.

13. I just re-read that and it sounded like Dr. Suess. Little bit medicated at the moment. :)

14. I don't even use the pax anymore since I got a pen for the wax as oil. I was very happy w the pax. Just got too gummed up. Had to clean it almost daily. Got a cloud pen. Happy w it.