Considering getting a Pax vape.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by hHhojkdl, Jan 17, 2014.

1. #41 gdoglivin, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    @[member="fearjar"] I agree with everything you've said! I'm a proud PAX owner as well! GO with the PAX you won't regret it

2. #42 lwien, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014

Here we go again.   How can you tell someone that they won't regret purchasing something just because you like it.     It very well may be the perfect vape for you, but that doesn't automatically mean that it will be the perfect vape for someone else.   He may get the PAX and love it as much as you do.   He may also get the PAX, and regret it.

And, btw, the above holds true for EVERY vape on the market..........not just the PAX.

(awaiting my dysfunctional brother, fearjar, to enter............stage right).  :wave:

3. Very valid point, my mistake. I really enjoy the pax and I would recommend it although I cannot guarantee it's prefect for you*

4. I dig mine. It took some trial and error to get what I was expecting out of it but overall great for car rides home from work. Little difficult to explain how to hit it to friends that have never tried it.

5. Anyone know why I should spend money on a new screen ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395414220.312174.jpg at the bottom of the oven instead of cleaning it?