considering buying a vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Major Tom, Nov 17, 2009.

1. i have been been thinking about buying a vape and i was wondering what kind i would get. i was thinking about a volcano, but i don't have $500 to throw around, so i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of what i should get.

2. I wouldn't get one if I were you. A friend of mine bought it, and really regretted it. Personally, I would go with glass, I like smoking out of bongs and bubbler's much better then vapes, and a nice bong or bubbler is also a piece of art. You could spend $200 or $300 on a vape, or you could get a one of a kind piece.

3. Every one has glass and some times multiple glass bongs but even if you don't have a bunch of glass or whatever you should invest in a vape. Tastes better, makes herb go longer (or just as long and your even higher haha), way better for your health, for many people including myself enjoy the high even more so. So yea in my honest opinion I would say get a vape over any of your next purchases and you won't be disappointed. You don't need to spend a bunch of money my vaporbrothers is my favorite vape I have used and they aren't to much for how much your going to love it.

4. GET A VAPE!

no seriously. i was a very infrequent smoker before i bought it and i wanted to save my lungs and money in the long run. so far, i am very very pleased with my purchase. but buying a quality product is your first step. nearly every blade on here will recommend either Vapor Brothers or Da Buddha vaporizers for a hi quality mid-range price vape.

I can personally attest to the VB (i picked it up at a headshop looking for either VB and DB, they only carried VB so i went with it) and it is smooth, conserves weed, and makes for a more energetic high imo. it is easy to use. I got mine for like a little under 150, and i think the DB is the same price. dont forget to buy a grinder... once you have saved your pennies, you'll thank yourself later

hope that helps