Considering a vaporizer for my home grow

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by emt1581, Dec 10, 2018.

1. The market is very dynamic with lots of different users, companies and products. As a new player you have to sort through all of it to find what is going to be right. If you have a good idea of what you like and want you can probably find it, start a list and good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Right now I'm leaning toward the Artizer Solo 2. This is based on the rave reviews that none others mentioned have and in the same quantity. For example, the Airvape X looked popular and highly held but there's only a fraction of vids, reviews, etc. on it.

Still open to suggestions though.

Thanks!

3. #23 koruptyg, Dec 12, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    Keeping it in the $100s only thing I can personally recommend is a VapCap. I prefer the VapCap over the volcano, but that is just because I do not enjoy the volcano setup. I think if you went twice that you'd get something you could be really happy with.

A lot of people over at FC loves their log vapes, i.e. the e-nano. That was actually one of the ones I was considering but from my understanding it produced a bit softer clouds. Not small, just smaller than the evo. I obviously do not know this since I don't own that unit, just saying how I got to the evo.

If the Evo is to expensive, a log vape seems like a cool way to go. If you end up going with the log vapes, a lot of people swear by their Nanos, WoodScents and Underdog. But like I said, there are forums slightly more specialized than this for these questions.

I use mine exclusively with a bong, now and again I go pure with the whip.

As a last input, I have a hard time thinking that anyone that has tried a good vape, and tried it for a week, will go back to smoking from. This is purely bias personal opinion but I had smoked for 16 years before trying out vaping and after the Evo, I don't miss it at all. If it was just between the VapCap and Evo, chases are I would have smoked. I obviously smoked around 7 years after getting the Volcano.

Vaping is a jungle :/ At least to find something you enjoy.

4. Thanks for sharing all-around. I'll check out the ones you mentioned. Like I said, thus far the Artizer Solo 2 is the front-runner.