Consider This (a cure)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Illusionist, Apr 9, 2009.

1. think about this for a reason on legalization. hemp oil cures cancer. The government wont legalize weed for this reason. there are studies of hemp oil causing cancerous substances in humans to recede. But on the side of a cure for cancer? The government will NEVER. i repeat NEVER give us a cure... chances are they already have it. What does weed legalization have to do with this? Why wont they give us a cure? The answer is and always has been... Money. Evil, evil evil money. Consider this for every 5 people that get cancer. the government makes 10's of thousands of dollars. Considering all of the deaths a year from cancer from Cigarettes alone (400+thousand) that means the government loses AT LEAST 800MILLION that the government would lose EACH YEAR! the government is a cruel, harsh, mistress. You can call me stupid. you can call me a conspirator. But its the truth. the truth that has been kept from you for far too long. Blades if you know anybody that has cancer. tell them to smoke a bowl. it is no guarantee that it will "cure" them but it should absolutely stop any growth. a bowl a day keeps the cancer away.

-just consider it

2. I already replied to this in the "why I want weed illegal" thread, but I'm going to say something else here now.

1. If it was "all about money", well haven't we all discussed this a million times over that if marijuana were legalized, the government would gain quite a bit of money? If what you say is true (I would rather believe that squids originated from the 4th dimension), then their gain from legalization in general would exceed their losses of this "cancer money"
    hell, they'd gain a hell of a lot of money selling that exact hemp oil to cancer patients! Then those patients life to see another couple of years, and guess what you think they'd do? hmmm.... help the economy maybe? If the government were all about money, one would think they'd wish to shoot a cancer patient in the face the minute they are tested positive for cancer (because somebody has to pay for that equipment, and those jobs, and the funding for research, and the welfare to help keep those patients alive.)

2. As I said in the other thread - do you really think this type of evidence will get far?
    "I know UFO's are real, man!"
    "how do you know?"
    "Cause I saw one in the sky, man!"

you see? is there any evidence there? any clear, specific, PROOF of existence? Is there ANY sort of way to test this theory TRUE? no, there isn't. All you can really do is blindly guess. It's just a mindless loop of "I know I'm true just because it seems to make sense to me somehow."

3. #3 stonedome, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    Thats the truth right there, smoking straight buds isnt going to do much though, consuming hemp oil that has thc content of up to 95% is obviously more effective.

4. Exactly.

5. UFO's are real too. just sayin. i know. But your theory would make since. exept that. a few dollars being taxed to weed wouldnt make them nearly as filfthy fuckin rich as the treatment costs they get for cancer patients. and this is with every government. that 400+thousand deaths a year, is in the US alone! we are a pretty small country man. think about asia. they all walk around the streets. smokin sigs. plus since they are so confined within each other, the second hand smoke factor is increased 10fold. fuck that... 20 fold.

Yeah there is proof of existence look up documenteries theres a couple. ill look for the good one

6. I know I am going to get flamed for this... but Rick Simpson isn't getting taken seriously for a reason. Any interviews he does he claims his hemp oil can cure pretty much anything... he lives like 45 mins from me, and I know people who have talked with him.

I want to believe it can cure cancer, but to think it can cure anything.. I don't think so.

7. marijuana has been known to cure many things. probably not everything i know. but i have a herb book and under cannabis cures it says things like :

cough
    fever
    Stomach ache
    Head ache
    Hangover
    ED
    Bordem.
    these are among many other things that cannabis can cure.

8. so this book contains a list of herbs and their cures....what is the title of this book, i would love to use natural herbs to cure head colds and shit, other then using sudafed and aspirin and shit pharmacueticals...

9. The Herb Book. it's really old i think. my friend gave it to me it was his dads. but yeah, it has all sorts of wild herbs in it even types of fungi

10. hmm interesting have to look into this...thanks

11. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Herb-Book-John-Lust/dp/0553267701]Amazon.com: The Herb Book: John Lust: Books[/ame]
    check it

12. You are correct Illusionist. In hemp oil form, cannabis can cure not only cancer, but practically any serious human disease. It's quite amazing!