Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Conserving By Yourself

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Firecrotch979, Jun 7, 2011.

1. I've been smoking since Middle School, and I'm currently 20 years old. I like to smoke by myself at night and just chill out, but I'm having trouble finding techniques that allow me to conserve pot, and maximize the highs I get. Anyone have any tips?

I've been considering getting a grinder, maybe that would make the highs more intense with smaller amounts.

2. Vaporizer. Buy one. It will pay for itself by the amount of bud it saves.

3. Yeah make a gravity bong. Just get a big gatorade bottle, cut a hole in the cap, put a small bowl/metal pencap in the hole, and lite. Then wen the bottle is full of smoke, unscrew the top and inhale

4. there's my chippy.

5. Did some special grinder come out that adds more THC to your bud that I didn't know about?

a grinder wont make your highs more intense..

Buy a vaporizer, I'm able to stay high consistently throughout the week on just an eigth of dank. I get 20 + bowls from an eigth...

6. Get yourself on a smoke schedule with exact times.

7. No, smart ass, but a grinder would make less of a chance of clogging the bowl would it not? Is it not better to smoke ground herb instead of just big chunks?

The biggest problem I'm having is having to keep it on the DL. That's really why I don't want to get a bong or a vaporizer.

8. Does that actually do anything? I don't see how it could, because your body doesn't always know what time it is.

9. vaporizer is more stealth than anything else

10. Vaporizer, but if you don't feel like spending a ton just use a gravity bong or a waterfall bong. And i was reading earlier that mango helps, i haven't tried it though.

11. you can buy mangos at walmart for 1$ each and if you eat one 30-40 minuets before you blaze you will get so much higher. Based on experience :smoke:

12. First off grinding your weed will not help you conserve weed but instead it will be more efficient, as in you wouldn't fully burn weed that's all ground up. Whereas with smaller nugs you may not be able to burn the core of the small nugs and then not obtain the THC.

Secondly, I live in a smallish house with 5 other people and I have been vaping ever since I got back from college. I have the Extreme Q and I just say I'm going into my basement to read and I can vape and read all night. The extreme q is a lot smaller than you think, all of the parts fit in a small box that can be easily hidden.

13. best bet to conserve without without using a vape is probably using a water based piece and smoking no more than you can clear in one hit at a time.

you could just use a regular pipe if you want but a water based piece is gonna give you a little more bang for your buck.

it helps conserve since mj isnt constantly burning like with a joint or blunt. you're only burning what you're inhaling.

get it?

thats about the best you can do without getting a vape.

Vaporizers are great as they have been proven to give you the highest concentration of THC per hit against all smoking methods.

Idk where or how accurate it is but ive heard vaporizers give 90+ percent thc...bongs around 75-80% and joints/blunts around 30% or so...dont quote me on that but i think it cant be too far off considering with joints/blunts they are always burning even when not in use...all mj up in smoke (thats not in your lungs!)

14. the best way to conserve without a vape is to load smaller bowls. what i would do is load a full bowl and smoke it until you feel high enough. once you see how much it takes for you to get to the point you want remember how much you smoked (half a bowl, quarter bowl, etc) and just start loading up that much each time