Conservative smokers

Discussion in 'General' started by TwiztidToker24, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Haha so this is the thread for those of us that most smokers despise. Just want to hear some stories of guys/gals who can really make their weed last. Ill start. By only smoking a few days a week (busy as hell), using a vape, and taking occasional t breaks I have made a half oz last 8 months or so before. Im not boasting in any way, im just a hoarder by nature haha. Its kinda a flaw but works out in the end.

2. Agreed it's the best way. Just made a dub last 3 weeks, grinded up all the bud for my vapor genie and lasted a while. Now I got a fresh quarter so I'll be set for a few months.

3. props to that man. Only thing I worry about is my weed losing potency, I keep it in a mason jar but I still worry sometimes. I have heard mixed things on how long it lasts.

4. no it's potency doesn't decrease as long as it's in a dark place, the sunlight will break down the chemicals

5. Sweet man, I like keeping a bit of my good buds for later and it all adds up. Just don't like to be pressured to smoke it right away. I smoke what I want, get some more, and save the rest for a rainy day haha. So theoretically bud will last for years right?

6. I've been able to make a gram last around 3 days after I smoke every couple of hours. You just gotta learn to take the perfect sized hits from a pipe and it isn't too difficult. I'd take a few hits of dank from my pipe, be high for a few hours, then do it again. If its top shelf you can make a gram last a few days, but it all depends on how much you wanna smoke. If you wanna smoke it all in a day, thats easy, but if you wanna be high as consistently as you can for a period of two or three days from a gram, then you gotta learn how to conserve the bud.

7. Agreed! With my metal vapor genie pipe, I make two g's last a little over two weeks if done everyday, so imagine how long I can make it last sticking with a 3 times a week only regiment! I keep about .5g in my four-piece grinder at a time, and that lasts about 3ish sessions right there. Planning on getting a quarter and pretending I'm vaping the last reserves in the world. :D

I only JUST now got a glass jar to keep my baggies in, and I can't believe I didn't get one sooner. It keeps it fresh and doesn't dry it out, which is a very new thing for me.

8. Usually, an oz here lasts about 4 to 6 weeks...because I smoke alone, use a pipe (no joints or blunts that give off smoke when you're not tokin), and--if it's really good herb--a couple hits are all i need to get baked anyway.

9. lol i saw the title and thought thatcherite smokers :smoke:

10. I really think for me it's what I could get away with. For example, when I didn't have my med card, it was harder for me to find and way more expensive, so I had to ration it to make it last.:(

Now that I have my med card, prices have dropped considerably and my usage also went up by a lot. Probably from 1 gram a day to 7 grams or more a day.:smoke:

I've never felt better, best medicine I've ever had, does the body Great!:hello::smoke:

11. yeah toastyroadie i understand. I feel like its that way for a lot of people. Conserve when you have to and once you can afford to enjoy it. Glad to hear people have a "schedule" for when they toke. I thought I was the only one and felt kinda lame. I usually just vape 3 days a week after going to the gym to get some extra calories in and relax. However if on the weekend I get the urge I'll usually give in. Also I always smoke up my good friends

12. I can't smoke that often, mainly on weekends, so a gram will last me a month or so. But that is apart from the pre-made edibles I buy from my friend

13. I can't make my weed last for shit. I'm 18, still in school and make about 100-200$ a week. I end up spending all of it on weed every time. Over the summer I spent about 2,500$ on buds, too lazy to sell. I just got a VaporGenie so it's helping a little.

14. I can make an gram last the whole week, maybe two but I don't really smoke that often as I used too in my high school days, I got an bowl and an low tolerance so it works very well.

15. I don't feel like I need to be high every day, all day. I also don't have the money for all that. It'd be really cool to have it like that but I'm perfectly happy with lighting up 2-5 times a week.

16. Hi friends if you don't mind then sorry for that but i hate with Smoking because bad thing ad leaving bad effects on our body..

17. [​IMG]

18. When I'm smoking at home I'll use a gravity bong or a waterfall bong..coupled with low tolerance I get ripped off nothing, like .05.

Last time I smoked though me and a friend split a gram blunt, I barely felt it :confused: holding it in and everything. Weird shit

19. i wish i could smoke tobacco so i could mix it but idk i can make a gram of good shit last maybe five days... and a dub of mids a week.. the problem is sometimes i just like smoking and i cant smoke cigs...my lungs just are like NO! when i try but i guess thats a good thing.. any tips?