Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Conservation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blue Wolf, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Besides the obvious not smoking what are some good ways to make it last?

2. Glass Sobe Water Fall Bong

3. I have a bong, mr bubbles, and a bowl but the vape isn't in the budget this time of year. Anything else?

4. Enjoy a couple bowls from your bong.

5. A good way to conserve your weed is to pack only 1 hit at a time. Don't load a full bowl. By doing this, you're waiting for a while before taking another hit (since you're packing weed each time you take a hit), which will get you higher than normal. Also, when you load full bowls, some excess smoke is released into the air after you take your hit.

6. Personally I find packing smaller bowls helps, you'd be surprised how high you can get only smoking a few tiny bowls.

If you are looking for long term conservation then try and set yourself goals like.
    "I will only smoke after 8 PM on week days" and things like that.

7. Yeah I was thinking about doing that this summer since it'd be easy to go through a couple grams in just normal day time. I also will try packing smaller bowls, the bong is new so I've been loading it up and probably a good hit or two is wasted in air

8. get a dugout (i have a ciggie type one)

when i went from smoker from my bubbler to the dugout i noticed it took rediculously less to get me high.

no, the hits aren't as smooth. no, it doesn't look as nice, but yeah, it's effective if you want to conserve your weed.

9. #10 Blue Wolf, Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
    Could I be equally as effective with small small bowls? One of the things I like about the bong is hits that don't hurt

I tried it; seems to work. Small bowls rock!

10. Spliffs if you smoke cigs. If not just smaller bowl packs.

11. I'm glad your finding success, most people smoke way more then they need too, especially when they first start smoking. It's only much later after heavy smoking that you need to start smoking more due to upped tolerance.

12. "small bowls" or snaps are the way to go on the conservation. Just put 1 hit worth of bud in the bowl and snap it all through. 3 or 4 snaps appx= 1 bowl (depending on the bowl size of your piece) The 3 or 4 snaps will get you higher than if you toked 1 bowl. You might not even need to have that many snaps to get feelin good

13. #14 Headphones, Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
    As everyone said previous, snaps are the shit.

Also, try eating a mango and then an hour later taking one snap then give a report.

Cuz you know how people say the myrcene in the mango help lifts the high?

Well most people are testing that theory with 2 - 3 bowls.

I think it would be nice to hear how a small snack and a small snap helped someone save their weed.

Oh and one more thing. Wake and Bake > Daily and Nightly Bake

14. Yeah I waked and baked off my nice new hydro sour diesel, tastes delicious btw. I packed a really small bowl and it's a great way to start the day. I do enjoy the night smoke though, an hour or two before sleep. Day smoke is a waste for sure if you can't afford it.

I also started moving my tree into the refrigerator in the basement (two flights of stairs) , and only grab enough for bowl at a time. Works well.

15. I get about a gram a week (recently cause im low on money currently). Or I will get like 2 grams, it lasts apprx. 2 weeks if I vape it all by my self like 1 bowl a day.

Oh and should I also note, if your going on a tbreak, VAPEING FOR A WHILE helps reduce the amount of times you smoke because the high sometimes lasts longer. What I am trying to say, is it helped me speed my second tbreak attempt up.

16. every time you buy a bag, put a bit of it in a separate bag, and slowly you will build that up. keep it kinda hidden from yourself, or separate from the rest of ur shit.

17. When I was at my best, an 1/8th would last me two weeks or more.
    I allowed myself to have one bowl in the day and one at night.
    Just to take the edge off after work, I loved those night bowls.

I just packed a small hitter, (I miss that thing) perfect size.
    Sometimes I would smoke half the bowl, at night, flipped the bowl
    over to the green smoke that and I was done. Ha.

I would find a piece that is about half an inch for bowl size and try
    that.