Conservation area grow-op?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kyle/, May 14, 2010.

1. There's a really big conservation area where theres parts that people never leave the trails. If I were to find a good spot for sunlight, but hiding from open view, with good soil, if I just planted a seed and left, two times a week water it if its dry, what are the chances it will grow? I also have a sprouting seed in a planter atm, would it be better if I plant the seeds after they've sprouted? It's in northern ontario, barrie area.

2. Do it, might want some chicken wire or something tho until the plant gets big enough. Otherwise animals WILL eat it.

3. Hmm... I guess that'll work, but it'd risk being seen.

4. I think you could just choose a very remote location that you can access and just go there when needed, while making sure that nobody's around.

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

5. I bet a conservation area has people patrolling through it more often than you may think.

6. Yeah thats what I'm worried about. I live in a small town, but in a house with my parents who are against it... There's a lot of forrest area, but there's kids always running through the trails.