Conserning Bonnaroo

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Smoking Buddah, Jan 22, 2004.

1. It's about 10 and a half for me and i'm going! the roadtrips gonna be fun:)

2. Kick ass. It's not required unless I'm already scheduled and I'm not so I get to go to Bonnaroo. Cool! :D

3. Yes I have myself and 3 friends confirmed that are going. Another 4-5 that are trying to get money or clear schedules and what not to attend as well.

Funny thing is, Im not allowed to leave the state without permission from the court. I dont think they would be too chill if I told them I was going to a 3 day music festival, so in June I think there may be an unexpected death in the family.

4. I'm definately coming this year, I've heard really good things about this festival, have the time and the money, so I ordered my tickets on day one.

5. If you haven't purchased tickets yet, I suggest that you wait. One of my friends bought more tickets than he needed last year with the intention of selling them for a profit after arriving in Tennessee, but there were hundreds of people with extra tickets willing to sell them for face value or less along the road leading to the venue. I'm sure that similar people will be lingering this year.

6. yah im going i ordered my tickit last week.so ill be their

7. is anyone from the PA area. cuz i live outside of Harrisburg.