Consequence of apartment landlord/maintenance finding out about grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by highonpsi, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Say that I had been growing plants in my current apartment for the past 10-11 months now and I'd been fine...I'd either never gotten caught, or they'd seen it when they'd been in here and didn't care. But what if next week I'm moving into a new apartment lol, and the plants have about a month left to go until harvest. I'm scared that if I move them into my new place immediately after I move in that maintenance will have to come and do something or they might just check on everything...dunno I'm paranoid! haha But what could they do if they discovered I had 2 plants growing? Anyone had this happen before? Because I don't know where else I could put them, and they're going VERY nicely, so I'm definitely not going to pitch them. Thanks...
    Sean

2. I would live at least 6 months in an apartment before you start. I waited a year. They have to give you a written notice to come (to do almost anything thats usually standard law) in unless it stinks/noise etc or its burning down. Put them in a bed room would be my suggestion they have no reason to be in there in the first place unless there is a fire alarm battery to change or something. If its near pipes etc they could break and your busted. Make sure the apartment doesn't smell either. Once your caught your fucked for life bro. Take every precaution possible it's worth it. You can't even rent an apartment with a charge like that (depending on state laws).

3. bedroom is good. hide them in a closet, or piece of furniture that is big enough. put a lock on it also.

4. not true....its not worth it to get caught, but even if you do you won't be fucked for life...they probably can't prove your trying to sell it..you'll get a 2-5 year sentence and if you don't have any other major offenses you'll get ought in like 6 months-1 year and be on probation or paroll for the rest of the original sentance. but if your carefull, chances are you won't get caught... and if its just the landlord maintenance guy...and not the police... they might not care, or only kick you out, but not call the cops, or maybe say....you have to give them some to keep there mouths shut...hahah..

5. all you have to do is stash it in a closet it when an unexpected visitor rings your door bell, they will be ok for a bit without light